Welcome new members. If you have been recently invited to join our forum, welcome.
Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself at The Meeting Room / General Discussions / Introduce yourself

General DiscussionsIntroduce yourself

Open Forum - This is the official "any-topic" portion of the site. Stop in, say "hello", comment on photo or non-photo related topics, vent your frustrations or just chill out. The choice is yours.
minniev
Mentoris Supremus
Mentoris Supremus
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by minniev »

MicheleF321 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:29 pm
Hi everyone,

I am a semi-pro photographer, I teach Photography classes at the continuing education level. I also teach ESL for three local school districts. I model for other photographers as well. So excited to be here!
Welcome. It will be great to have you here to share images and discuss! I'm just starting to do some teaching - basic photography and editing - so I especially look forward to your involvement.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

St3v3Murray
Site Admin
Site Admin
Social Media Opt-In: Yes

Post by St3v3Murray »

MicheleF321 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:29 pm
Hi everyone,

I am a semi-pro photographer, I teach Photography classes at the continuing education level. I also teach ESL for three local school districts. I model for other photographers as well. So excited to be here!
Hey Michele,
It's wonderful to have you join us and thank you for the introduction! We're a small but growing family and are excited to meet you! S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"

LymnLombibe
Mentoris Novus
Mentoris Novus
Social Media Opt-In: No

Post by LymnLombibe »

No Carol.

Lack of enthusiasm, and now got more pressing matters to keep me occupied on a day to day basis.

But openn for anyone else to take the helm.