Flowers & Plants CritiqueFlower Power Project

Images of plants and flowers; trees, bushes, leaves, fungi, lichen, fruits & vegetables
Ed Shapiro
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Flower Power Project

Post by Ed Shapiro »

I am a full-time commercial photograher. Especially during the recent Pandemic lockdowns, my work was mostly in the industrial and construction sectors where business carried on somewhat as usual. So, I spem my days shooting big ugly earthmoving machinery, bi, but not too ugly construction workers and same fast-food and beverage assignments for fols who quickly needed shots of pizza, eggrolls and burgers to place online for delivery and curbside pickup ads. Not too glamourous or good fun. I take an artful approach but there's just so much one can do with a front loader or a hamburger.

So...my little project is a relief, I get to go to the botanical gardens and parks and smell the pretty flowers. All nature lig and reflectors.
Attachments
Flower oil.jpeg
18237978_10155293120004127_7721238767378338747_o.jpg
Ed Shapiro
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Post by Ed Shapiro »

More Flowe Power to follow! :D
Psjunkie
Mentoris Magnus
Mentoris Magnus
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Post by Psjunkie »

Nice creations...glad you're getting a bit of a break from the norm.
minniev
Mentoris Imperator
Mentoris Imperator
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Post by minniev »

Ed Shapiro wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:16 pm I am a full-time commercial photograher. Especially during the recent Pandemic lockdowns, my work was mostly in the industrial and construction sectors where business carried on somewhat as usual. So, I spem my days shooting big ugly earthmoving machinery, bi, but not too ugly construction workers and same fast-food and beverage assignments for fols who quickly needed shots of pizza, eggrolls and burgers to place online for delivery and curbside pickup ads. Not too glamourous or good fun. I take an artful approach but there's just so much one can do with a front loader or a hamburger.

So...my little project is a relief, I get to go to the botanical gardens and parks and smell the pretty flowers. All nature lig and reflectors.
Those things are darned gorgeous Ed! What did you do in the editing? Fascinating. Flowers are so wonderful, and mine were all hammered by late freeze, early heat wave, drought, and my being too immobile to water them while trying to recover from surgery.

I'm hoping for enough recovery that I can start hobbling through the local botanical garden soon. Love seeing your pictures.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones