Welcome new members. If you have been recently invited to join our forum, welcome.
Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself at The Meeting Room / General Discussions / Introduce yourself
We took a break but we're back and are working on marketing, growth, and good old-fashioned content.
Feel free to PM suggestions and watch this space! S-


The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. –Eleanor Roosevelt

Things Showcasefinding our way

Images of inanimate objects; furniture, food & beverage, appliances, gadgets, electronics, apparel, jewelry
User avatar
Psjunkie
Mentoris Magnus
Mentoris Magnus
Posts: 2341
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:20 am
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Re: finding our way

Post by Psjunkie »

Wow..!!
User avatar
minniev
Mentoris Imperator
Mentoris Imperator
Posts: 4501
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am
Location: Mississippi
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by minniev »

PietFrancke wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:47 am thanks for looking in
Frank and Min


blood red veils tearing
she descends into darkness
and today is gone

sun.jpg
Awesome. Can you see both east and west from your property? There's lots of places on the Maine coast where that's very possible. I'm so jealous.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones
User avatar
PietFrancke
Mentoris Primus
Mentoris Primus
Posts: 1828
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:38 pm
Location: WV
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by PietFrancke »

minniev wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:14 pm
PietFrancke wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:47 am thanks for looking in
Frank and Min


blood red veils tearing
she descends into darkness
and today is gone

sun.jpg
Awesome. Can you see both east and west from your property? There's lots of places on the Maine coast where that's very possible. I'm so jealous.
only west.. MOVE!!! LOL

Little story, was sitting on Deck and one clam digger says to the other, "man, a cold beer sure would be good", so I went to the fridge and got two cold ones. (I had been looking for an excuse to go talk to them for a month or so). The mud sucked my shoes right off and I continued onward in my socks. I talked to Rodger and Bernie about the five local eagles who are so lazy that they do not hunt for themselves - the steal all the fish from the Osprey - who barely have enough for themselves..
Last edited by PietFrancke on Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
PietFrancke
Mentoris Primus
Mentoris Primus
Posts: 1828
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:38 pm
Location: WV
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by PietFrancke »

Psjunkie wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:17 amWow..!!
thanks Frank
User avatar
minniev
Mentoris Imperator
Mentoris Imperator
Posts: 4501
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am
Location: Mississippi
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by minniev »

PietFrancke wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:14 pm

only west.. MOVE!!! LOL

Little story, was sitting on Deck and one clam digger says to the other, "man, a cold beer sure would be good", so I went to the fridge and got two cold ones. (I had been looking for an excuse to go talk to them for a month or so). The mud sucked my shoes right off and I continued onward in my socks. I talked to Rodger and Bernie about the five local eagles who are so lazy that they do not hunt for themselves - the steal all the fish from the Osprey - who barely have enough for themselves..
I'm looking for photos of the clam diggers, the thieving eagles, and the poor osprey who are crime victims.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones
User avatar
PietFrancke
Mentoris Primus
Mentoris Primus
Posts: 1828
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:38 pm
Location: WV
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by PietFrancke »

minniev wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:50 pm
PietFrancke wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:14 pm

only west.. MOVE!!! LOL

Little story, was sitting on Deck and one clam digger says to the other, "man, a cold beer sure would be good", so I went to the fridge and got two cold ones. (I had been looking for an excuse to go talk to them for a month or so). The mud sucked my shoes right off and I continued onward in my socks. I talked to Rodger and Bernie about the five local eagles who are so lazy that they do not hunt for themselves - the steal all the fish from the Osprey - who barely have enough for themselves..
I'm looking for photos of the clam diggers, the thieving eagles, and the poor osprey who are crime victims.
LOL, ok, working on that -- and perhaps the porcupine that got my poor dog Sunday night. She is OK after a trip to vet, but it was a horrible experience..
User avatar
minniev
Mentoris Imperator
Mentoris Imperator
Posts: 4501
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am
Location: Mississippi
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by minniev »

PietFrancke wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:28 pm
minniev wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:50 pm
PietFrancke wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:14 pm

only west.. MOVE!!! LOL

Little story, was sitting on Deck and one clam digger says to the other, "man, a cold beer sure would be good", so I went to the fridge and got two cold ones. (I had been looking for an excuse to go talk to them for a month or so). The mud sucked my shoes right off and I continued onward in my socks. I talked to Rodger and Bernie about the five local eagles who are so lazy that they do not hunt for themselves - the steal all the fish from the Osprey - who barely have enough for themselves..
I'm looking for photos of the clam diggers, the thieving eagles, and the poor osprey who are crime victims.
LOL, ok, working on that -- and perhaps the porcupine that got my poor dog Sunday night. She is OK after a trip to vet, but it was a horrible experience..
Poor pup. That dog will probably remember what a porcupine looks like and what it does. Sounds terrible!
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones
User avatar
PietFrancke
Mentoris Primus
Mentoris Primus
Posts: 1828
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:38 pm
Location: WV
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by PietFrancke »

minniev wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:38 am
PietFrancke wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:28 pm
minniev wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:50 pm
PietFrancke wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:14 pm

only west.. MOVE!!! LOL

Little story, was sitting on Deck and one clam digger says to the other, "man, a cold beer sure would be good", so I went to the fridge and got two cold ones. (I had been looking for an excuse to go talk to them for a month or so). The mud sucked my shoes right off and I continued onward in my socks. I talked to Rodger and Bernie about the five local eagles who are so lazy that they do not hunt for themselves - the steal all the fish from the Osprey - who barely have enough for themselves..
I'm looking for photos of the clam diggers, the thieving eagles, and the poor osprey who are crime victims.
LOL, ok, working on that -- and perhaps the porcupine that got my poor dog Sunday night. She is OK after a trip to vet, but it was a horrible experience..
Poor pup. That dog will probably remember what a porcupine looks like and what it does. Sounds terrible!
yesterday she was fearful. Today she feels strong again, I had to really hold her on the leash, she caught a scent and murder was in her heart!
User avatar
PietFrancke
Mentoris Primus
Mentoris Primus
Posts: 1828
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:38 pm
Location: WV
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by PietFrancke »

The Thief ----

I wanted to meet my neighbor, so here I was. I had lost my shoes a hundred yards back. I was in my socks and in slippery, sucking, clam filled mud half way to my knees. I handed the clam digger - Rodger is his name, a cold but mud covered beer.

He told me of the five lazy eagles that fly above. They get their fish from the osprey - it's not right, the osprey need to eat too you know...
theThief.jpg
User avatar
Psjunkie
Mentoris Magnus
Mentoris Magnus
Posts: 2341
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:20 am
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by Psjunkie »

Lovely
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest