Welcome new members. If you have been recently invited to join our forum, welcome.
Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself at The Meeting Room / General Discussions / Introduce yourself
We took a break but we're back and are working on marketing, growth, and good old-fashioned content.
Feel free to PM suggestions and watch this space! S-

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. –Eleanor Roosevelt

Places ShowcaseSwamp-ish

Location images not considered 'scapes; landmarks, towns and cities, parks, vacation locations, your house
minniev
Mentoris Supremus
Mentoris Supremus
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Re: Swamp-ish

Post by minniev »

Psjunkie wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:01 am
I did not mention anything....but the water line does appear better. I now notice some lightening to the overall image though
I mistook SoHill guy for you! Ya’ll look exactly alike! (Same avatar) :) Sorry!!

I don’t know why it’s lighter since I didn’t do anything but straighten it. It must be a result of that particular tool, one I never have used before since it doesn’t contain any Olympus lenses or cameras.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

Psjunkie
Mentoris Magister
Mentoris Magister
Social Media Opt-In: No

Post by Psjunkie »

I figured that..

SoHillGuy
Mentoris Novus
Mentoris Novus
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Post by SoHillGuy »

Notice the tree on the left of the picture. It has been straightened when using the lens correction.
Attachments
Cotton-Lens Corrected_GDM.jpg

minniev
Mentoris Supremus
Mentoris Supremus
Social Media Opt-In: Yes

Post by minniev »

SoHillGuy wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:02 pm
Notice the tree on the left of the picture. It has been straightened when using the lens correction.
I will try that in ACR or LR. I’m used to straightening there. The actual lens correction tool in PS didn’t do much for the crooked tree for me, but I probably don’t know how to use it right. Olympus lenses aren’t addressed in that tool the way other lenses are so I’ve never tried to figure it out. I’ll have to dig a little deeper with it! Thanks for showing me what you did.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones