Like a Phoenix, we have risen from the ashes of a technical bonfire that took the site down without warning. We are a little singed but the forum works. Help us test it out and let us know if you run into problems. We will pass on more information as we work our way through with our tech gurus who brought the site back from the dead. Thank you for your patience and welcome home! pM
Welcome new members. If you have been recently invited to join our forum, welcome.
Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself at The Meeting Room / General Discussions / Introduce yourself
- Start a thread with your name such as, "MyName's 365" or "MyName's Photo-a-Day Project" so other members can easily track your project. Some Posts May Be NSFW. If you intend to post any questionable images, please include NSFW in the title
Some posts may not be "safe for work". If you intend to post any nude, topless or implied nude images please include the phrase NSFW in your title.
- Mentoris Novus
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:51 pm
- Editing option: No, please do not edit my images
I have a 365 that I am about to finish up this coming week. I could add it here if you think that is okay, or maybe it is too late. I don't plan on doing another one for a while though
- Key Founding Member
- Posts: 2805
- Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:31 am
- Location: Shelton, CT
- Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Welcome to photoMENTORIS. We look forward to your participation here.
Business Website : Unitas Photography
Join me Monday nights at 6:30pm EST via Zoom to Learn Photography with Duck or,
Watch past episodes on YouTube
Tutorials â‡’ How to critique photos
NOTE: If you would like me specifically to critique your image, please let me know through a private message with a link to your post.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests