Welcome new members. If you have been recently invited to join our forum, welcome.
Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself at The Meeting Room / General Discussions / Introduce yourself
- Ernst-Ulrich Schafer
- Key Founding Member
- Posts: 1090
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:17 pm
- Location: Port Angeleeeeeeees, WA
- Editing option: No, please do not edit my images
- IMG_0066 20X Framed.jpg (154.26 KiB) Viewed 783 times
- Mentoris Supremus
- Posts: 7019
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am
- Location: Mississippi
- Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
The pattern of the birds and their reflections going about their daily activities in their community is pretty wonderful. This is a street photo of our winged brothers and sisters.
I might be tempted to straighten the surf lines if I could do it without damaging the pattern, but not if it made the pattern fail to work. I struggle with that under the dam where no surface is flat except the stairs, all others are slanted to accommodate water flow, but not photographic compositional lines.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests