"You Are The Difference!"

Project 52Minnie's 52

Forum rules
Some posts may not be "safe for work". If you intend to post any nude, topless or implied nude images please include the phrase NSFW in your title.
User avatar
Psjunkie
Mentoris Primus
Mentoris Primus
Posts: 1937
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:20 am
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Re: Minnie's 52

Post by Psjunkie » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:58 pm

Valiant effort minniev...

User avatar
minniev
Mentoris Imperator
Mentoris Imperator
Posts: 4099
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am
Location: Mississippi
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by minniev » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:15 pm

Psjunkie wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:58 pm
Valiant effort minniev...
Sometimes that's the best we can do :D
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

User avatar
minniev
Mentoris Imperator
Mentoris Imperator
Posts: 4099
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am
Location: Mississippi
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by minniev » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:28 pm

Maybe I'm cheating a little on this one, since I took it a couple of months ago because I saw Graffiti on The Wheel and knew it would come up some day. I will try to add one later, but will be Off The Grid for about a week or 10 days. We are taking a trip to Cuba. It's a cruise so there won't be a ton of pictures, but I'm sure I'll find some to bring back and I'll be on the lookout for some graffiti in Havana to add.

I need to step up my game. I'm still working on the New Orleans pictures I shot with Dave, and also still working on my Colorado pictures. With holidays coming, I may not get through till next year!!
Attachments
grafitta (1 of 1).jpg
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

User avatar
Psjunkie
Mentoris Primus
Mentoris Primus
Posts: 1937
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:20 am
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by Psjunkie » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:48 am

Always good to have some inventory to work with...have a good trip!

User avatar
minniev
Mentoris Imperator
Mentoris Imperator
Posts: 4099
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am
Location: Mississippi
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by minniev » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:20 am

Psjunkie wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:48 am
Always good to have some inventory to work with...have a good trip!
Ha, I failed to attach my graffiti!
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

User avatar
Psjunkie
Mentoris Primus
Mentoris Primus
Posts: 1937
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:20 am
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by Psjunkie » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:35 am

I was a bit confused by your wording...

User avatar
minniev
Mentoris Imperator
Mentoris Imperator
Posts: 4099
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am
Location: Mississippi
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by minniev » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:27 pm

Psjunkie wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:35 am
I was a bit confused by your wording...
You should always assume it is me that’s confused...
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

User avatar
davechinn
Mentoris Primus
Mentoris Primus
Posts: 1589
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:01 pm
Location: Ky
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images
Contact:

Post by davechinn » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:17 pm

minniev wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:28 pm
Maybe I'm cheating a little on this one, since I took it a couple of months ago because I saw Graffiti on The Wheel and knew it would come up some day. I will try to add one later, but will be Off The Grid for about a week or 10 days. We are taking a trip to Cuba. It's a cruise so there won't be a ton of pictures, but I'm sure I'll find some to bring back and I'll be on the lookout for some graffiti in Havana to add.

I need to step up my game. I'm still working on the New Orleans pictures I shot with Dave, and also still working on my Colorado pictures. With holidays coming, I may not get through till next year!!

Cool image Minnie, I'm in the same boat, ... BEHIND and CHEATING, to play catch up. Another reason not to delete anything that possibly could be used at a later date .... even for a composite.

Speaking of same boat, you should have many photo opportunities on your cruise ship. Never been on one, but I can just imagine the variety of people shots while you venture on to Cuba. Jealous as I am because I'm not on that boat, I bet Cuba will be an adventure all on its own, with all of the colorful buildings and 50's 60's style American vehicles. You will be in photo opt heaven !!!
Dave
http://www.davechinn.com/

Don’t shoot what it looks like. Shoot what it feels like.
David Alan Harvey

User avatar
minniev
Mentoris Imperator
Mentoris Imperator
Posts: 4099
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am
Location: Mississippi
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by minniev » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:40 pm

davechinn wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:17 pm
minniev wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:28 pm
Maybe I'm cheating a little on this one, since I took it a couple of months ago because I saw Graffiti on The Wheel and knew it would come up some day. I will try to add one later, but will be Off The Grid for about a week or 10 days. We are taking a trip to Cuba. It's a cruise so there won't be a ton of pictures, but I'm sure I'll find some to bring back and I'll be on the lookout for some graffiti in Havana to add.

I need to step up my game. I'm still working on the New Orleans pictures I shot with Dave, and also still working on my Colorado pictures. With holidays coming, I may not get through till next year!!

Cool image Minnie, I'm in the same boat, ... BEHIND and CHEATING, to play catch up. Another reason not to delete anything that possibly could be used at a later date .... even for a composite.

Speaking of same boat, you should have many photo opportunities on your cruise ship. Never been on one, but I can just imagine the variety of people shots while you venture on to Cuba. Jealous as I am because I'm not on that boat, I bet Cuba will be an adventure all on its own, with all of the colorful buildings and 50's 60's style American vehicles. You will be in photo opt heaven !!!
Dave
Cuba was wonderful! I would have loved to stay there a few weeks, cruise tours are torture for photographers. But I managed to come away with over 1000 photos, quality compromised by shooting from a bus or while walking, no time to stop. And yes there is graffiti in Cuba,
Attachments
25F2108C-DA85-43FB-B8E7-830945A9A05C.jpeg
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

User avatar
minniev
Mentoris Imperator
Mentoris Imperator
Posts: 4099
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am
Location: Mississippi
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by minniev » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:47 pm

Long Exposre, this week. Well it was a challenge without a tripod but I stood very still on a plank that crossed a creek in the Mariposa mountain park in Cienfuegos province. Could not lean on the twigs that passed for handrails or I’d have been in the creek.
Attachments
D0EFEAAC-2005-4534-B988-3B9A237C58EC.jpeg
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests