It saddens me to forward the news that our good friend and fellow photographer, Matt Quinn, has passed.
As some of you may know, he had been battling cancer for a while and was on his way to recovery.
Please take a moment to remember him in your prayers.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Ernst-Ulrich Schafer
- Key Founding Member
- Posts: 1035
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:17 pm
- Location: Port Angeleeeeeeees, WA
- Editing option: No, please do not edit my images
A few images while visiting our Son & Daughter-inlaw while visiting Connecticut.
- IMG_5577 16X20.jpg (83.4 KiB) Viewed 143 times
- IMG_5504 16X20.jpg (89.2 KiB) Viewed 143 times
- IMG_5392 16X20.jpg (99.77 KiB) Viewed 143 times
Today is the Day, a New Day.
- Mentoris Imperator
- Posts: 4353
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am
- Location: Mississippi
- Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Just beautiful. Such a variety of subjects and genres, but all emphatically your style and presentation. I think it gets better the deeper into the post we get. Love the final portrait. The porch post is another favorite, but those abstracts are pretty wonderful too. Thanks for taking us along on your trip!
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest