"Sometimes imagination is no more than randomness applied." —Piet Francke

People CritiqueUntitled

User avatar
minniev
Mentoris Imperator
Mentoris Imperator
Posts: 4224
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am
Location: Mississippi
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Untitled

Post by minniev » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:48 am

I had considered a title but realized it was political and thought to leave it unsaid. All the clues are in the photo.
Attachments
maga (1 of 1).jpg
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

User avatar
Psjunkie
Mentoris Magnus
Mentoris Magnus
Posts: 2017
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:20 am
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by Psjunkie » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:08 pm

Well spotted minniev...

User avatar
minniev
Mentoris Imperator
Mentoris Imperator
Posts: 4224
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am
Location: Mississippi
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by minniev » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:22 pm

Psjunkie wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:08 pm
Well spotted minniev...
Thanks. It's a dark one.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

User avatar
Matt Quinn
Mentoris Maximus
Mentoris Maximus
Posts: 2768
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:12 pm
Location: MD in winter: Cape Cod in summer
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images
Contact:

Post by Matt Quinn » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:05 pm

A great photo Minnie. Matt
Matt Quinn

"...approach the light as opposed to the subject." Stan Godwin

User avatar
PietFrancke
Mentoris Primus
Mentoris Primus
Posts: 1506
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:38 pm
Location: WV
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by PietFrancke » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:20 pm

strange, surreal, very unexpected..

User avatar
minniev
Mentoris Imperator
Mentoris Imperator
Posts: 4224
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am
Location: Mississippi
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by minniev » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:28 pm

Matt Quinn wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:05 pm
A great photo Minnie. Matt
Thanks Matt
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

User avatar
minniev
Mentoris Imperator
Mentoris Imperator
Posts: 4224
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am
Location: Mississippi
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by minniev » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:28 pm

PietFrancke wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:20 pm
strange, surreal, very unexpected..
I told you I had some dark ones...
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

User avatar
PietFrancke
Mentoris Primus
Mentoris Primus
Posts: 1506
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:38 pm
Location: WV
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by PietFrancke » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:23 pm

minniev wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:28 pm
PietFrancke wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:20 pm
strange, surreal, very unexpected..
I told you I had some dark ones...
get rid of the brightness and normalcy going on at the upper right and after processing it could be a comic book type setting for a super hero or a super villain.

User avatar
minniev
Mentoris Imperator
Mentoris Imperator
Posts: 4224
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am
Location: Mississippi
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by minniev » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:31 pm

PietFrancke wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:23 pm
minniev wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:28 pm
PietFrancke wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:20 pm
strange, surreal, very unexpected..
I told you I had some dark ones...
get rid of the brightness and normalcy going on at the upper right and after processing it could be a comic book type setting for a super hero or a super villain.
Good idea.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

User avatar
St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Posts: 4482
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:02 am
Location: 35,000 feet
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by St3v3M » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:04 am

minniev wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:48 am
I had considered a title but realized it was political and thought to leave it unsaid. All the clues are in the photo.
"What if God was one of us?
Just a slob like one of us"
- One of Us by Joan Osborne
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests