"One day you are a signature, next day you are an autograph." —Billy Wilder

― Artistic Expression Showcasedoodling

Post Reply
User avatar
RBorud
Mentoris Peritus
Mentoris Peritus
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:15 pm
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

doodling

Post by RBorud » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:26 pm

I sat at my computer and I was just wandering, and playing with plugins and programs I had not worked with for years. This oddity showed up. RBorud
Attachments
DSC_1315BB.jpg

User avatar
Charles Haacker
Mentoris Primus
Mentoris Primus
Posts: 1841
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 7:20 pm
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska, USA
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images
Contact:

Post by Charles Haacker » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:56 am

I like it! It manages to be restful and exciting at the same time. I like the translucency of the mat and the subject breaking the line of the mat. That's literally outside the box! (OK)
Friends call me Chuck. :photo: This link takes you to my Flickr albums. Please click on any album to scroll through it.
(I prefer to present pictures in albums because I can put them in specific order.)

All the great photographers use cameras! No, really. :|

User avatar
minniev
Mentoris Magister
Mentoris Magister
Posts: 3897
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am
Location: Mississippi
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by minniev » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:38 pm

RBorud wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:26 pm
I sat at my computer and I was just wandering, and playing with plugins and programs I had not worked with for years. This oddity showed up. RBorud
Interesting and creative. I like the salmon tinged tones, one of my favorite color schemes, and as Chuck mentioned, it's clever how the display frame cuts through the flower (I reckon it's a flower, correct me if I'm wrong).
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

User avatar
RBorud
Mentoris Peritus
Mentoris Peritus
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:15 pm
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by RBorud » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:58 pm

Charles Haacker wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:56 am
I like it! It manages to be restful and exciting at the same time. I like the translucency of the mat and the subject breaking the line of the mat. That's literally outside the box! (OK)
Thank you Chuck for your thoughts. RBorud

User avatar
RBorud
Mentoris Peritus
Mentoris Peritus
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:15 pm
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by RBorud » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:04 pm

minniev wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:38 pm
RBorud wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:26 pm
I sat at my computer and I was just wandering, and playing with plugins and programs I had not worked with for years. This oddity showed up. RBorud
Interesting and creative. I like the salmon tinged tones, one of my favorite color schemes, and as Chuck mentioned, it's clever how the display frame cuts through the flower (I reckon it's a flower, correct me if I'm wrong).
Thank you minniev for thoughts and comments, yes it is a severely adapted tulip. RBorud

User avatar
St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Posts: 4328
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:02 am
Location: 35,000 feet
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by St3v3M » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:11 am

Is it a pencil sketch, a wacky water fountain, or a lollipop? I know what it is and I like it! S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"

User avatar
pop511
Mentoris Dominus
Mentoris Dominus
Posts: 550
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:29 am
Location: Sydney,Australia
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by pop511 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:07 pm

I love Borad's wackyness. It surpasses most of what I have seen for creative abilities and artistic style..
Will have to ask him, one of these days, how he went from original to finished item... :) :) :)
ed davis

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests