RBorud
Mentoris Inceptor
Mentoris Inceptor
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Circus Dancers

Post by RBorud » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:07 pm

Hi All
While in attendance of a local Circus School, I was faced with marvelous shooting material and the decision to leave it as I saw it. Then the it came to me I was not going to get the feeling and excitement that I felt there, to also move to a two denationalized plane of a photo. I simply had to to elucidate the cacophony of light, sound, and magic that was there. This school has some kind of relationship with Cirqe du Solie so their presentations are amazing when one realizes they are high school kids. My work on this image and others, is me being swept away by 2 1/2 hours of nonstop activity. Please enjoy!

RBorud
Attachments
DSC_0166bcDDD_pe.jpg

minniev
Mentoris Legatus
Mentoris Legatus

Post by minniev » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:13 pm

RBorud wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:07 pm
Hi All
While in attendance of a local Circus School, I was faced with marvelous shooting material and the decision to leave it as I saw it. Then the it came to me I was not going to get the feeling and excitement that I felt there, to also move to a two denationalized plane of a photo. I simply had to to elucidate the cacophony of light, sound, and magic that was there. This school has some kind of relationship with Cirqe du Solie so their presentations are amazing when one realizes they are high school kids. My work on this image and others, is me being swept away by 2 1/2 hours of nonstop activity. Please enjoy!

RBorud
The movement and action is definitely implied with your presentation. The vivid colors are appropriate for a circus atmosphere.The expression of the girl on the left is priceless, enhanced by the processing. Fascinating, I hope you'll share more from this series.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member

Post by St3v3M » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:53 pm

Wow that's pretty, you should do covers for the Circus of the Sun! S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"