"Don't sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them." —Madam C.J. Walker

― Artistic Expression ShowcaseAmerican Bald Eagle in Bronze

donolea
Mentoris Initio
Mentoris Initio
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, you can edit but ask me first

Re: American Bald Eagle in Bronze

Post by donolea » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:47 pm

Thanks Charles, Minnie told me about this forum a couple of days ago after Steve left the 'hoggers' forum. I joined a couple of days ago, but can't post any images yet. Minnie says I need to make more comments before the admins realize I'm not trying to post spam ... I guess?

donolea
Mentoris Initio
Mentoris Initio

Post by donolea » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:53 pm

Charles Haacker wrote:
donolea wrote:Great pic of the monument.

Hi, and thanks Don! I remember you! Glad to see you here. Please post some of your boggling stuff! :)

Thanks Charles, Minnie told me about this forum a couple of days ago after Steve left the 'hoggers' forum. I joined a couple of days ago, but can't post any images yet. Minnie says I need to make more comments before the admins realize I'm not trying to post spam ... I guess? But I look forward to posting some new work as soon as I can.

St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Post by St3v3M » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:57 am

Charles Haacker wrote:
St3v3M wrote:I want one! S-

Ya wanna buy da Brooklyn Bridge? Whyn't ya say so?! We knows a guy... Oh, wait, ya means da eagle! :lol: :rofl: 8):

Da eagle of course! S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"

St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member

Post by St3v3M » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:08 am

donolea wrote:Thanks Charles, Minnie told me about this forum a couple of days ago after Steve left the 'hoggers' forum. I joined a couple of days ago, but can't post any images yet. Minnie says I need to make more comments before the admins realize I'm not trying to post spam ... I guess?

Hey Don, it's wonderful to see you here, and I'll look into the posting rule, but it's probably for a reason. I'm excited to see your images!

Welcome Home! S-

donolea
Mentoris Initio
Mentoris Initio

Post by donolea » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:19 pm

St3v3M wrote:
donolea wrote:Thanks Charles, Minnie told me about this forum a couple of days ago after Steve left the 'hoggers' forum. I joined a couple of days ago, but can't post any images yet. Minnie says I need to make more comments before the admins realize I'm not trying to post spam ... I guess?

Hey Don, it's wonderful to see you here, and I'll look into the posting rule, but it's probably for a reason. I'm excited to see your images!

Welcome Home! S-

Good to be here, Steve. Minnie told me how you were unceremoniously dumped from from the "other" forum right after I said my goodbye's. She told me about this forum, so here I am. ;-)

St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member

Post by St3v3M » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:14 pm

donolea wrote:Good to be here, Steve. Minnie told me how you were unceremoniously dumped from from the "other" forum right after I said my goodbye's. She told me about this forum, so here I am. ;-)

Sometimes you have to leave where you are to find your home, and here we are! I'm glad you're here and hope you enjoy it here too! S-

donolea
Mentoris Initio
Mentoris Initio

Post by donolea » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:23 pm

St3v3M wrote:
donolea wrote:Good to be here, Steve. Minnie told me how you were unceremoniously dumped from from the "other" forum right after I said my goodbye's. She told me about this forum, so here I am. ;-)

Sometimes you have to leave where you are to find your home, and here we are! I'm glad you're here and hope you enjoy it here too! S-

I do like it. It is a bit quirky and it will just take a bit of getting used to. ;-)