Welcome new members. If you have been recently invited to join our forum, welcome.
Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself at The Meeting / Room General Discussions / Introduce yourself
“Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.” ― Pablo Picasso

― Artistic Expression ShowcaseBenedict meets Nammu Nag

PietFrancke
Mentoris Magnus
Mentoris Magnus
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Re: Benedict meets Nammu Nag

Post by PietFrancke » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:35 pm

thanks Paula and Frank. Here is a final cut of it, I wanted to rough it up more and to try to make the background - a Background.
ben4.jpg

Psjunkie
Mentoris Maximus
Mentoris Maximus
Social Media Opt-In: No

Post by Psjunkie » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:18 pm

Personal taste as always...I like this final version but miss some of the detail on the snake and sword from the previous version..If you just brought that detail back I'm not sure the color would match though...probably best to leave well enough alone as they say

PietFrancke
Mentoris Magnus
Mentoris Magnus

Post by PietFrancke » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:38 pm

Psjunkie wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:18 pm
Personal taste as always...I like this final version but miss some of the detail on the snake and sword from the previous version..If you just brought that detail back I'm not sure the color would match though...probably best to leave well enough alone as they say
hey thanks - good feedback. The problem with progressing on an image like I do, is that little tiny things add up, and a moment of not seeing something like that, and boom, it is gone.

Karen
Mentoris Initio
Mentoris Initio
Editing option: Yes, you can edit but ask me first

Post by Karen » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:35 pm

PietFrancke wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:35 pm
thanks Paula and Frank. Here is a final cut of it, I wanted to rough it up more and to try to make the background - a Background.ben4.jpg
I love love love your imagination and compositing skills, Piet! Great piece of storytelling, too!

PietFrancke
Mentoris Magnus
Mentoris Magnus

Post by PietFrancke » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:24 pm

Karen wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:35 pm
PietFrancke wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:35 pm
thanks Paula and Frank. Here is a final cut of it, I wanted to rough it up more and to try to make the background - a Background.ben4.jpg
I love love love your imagination and compositing skills, Piet! Great piece of storytelling, too!
thanks Karen, images are fun to play with!