Welcome new members. If you have been recently invited to join our forum, welcome.
Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself at The Meeting / Room General Discussions / Introduce yourself
“Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.” ― Pablo Picasso

― Artistic Expression ShowcaseBenedict meets Nammu Nag

User avatar
PietFrancke
Mentoris Magnus
Mentoris Magnus
Posts: 2039
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:38 pm
Location: WV
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Re: Benedict meets Nammu Nag

Post by PietFrancke » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:35 pm

thanks Paula and Frank. Here is a final cut of it, I wanted to rough it up more and to try to make the background - a Background.
ben4.jpg

User avatar
Psjunkie
Mentoris Maximus
Mentoris Maximus
Posts: 2692
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:20 am
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by Psjunkie » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:18 pm

Personal taste as always...I like this final version but miss some of the detail on the snake and sword from the previous version..If you just brought that detail back I'm not sure the color would match though...probably best to leave well enough alone as they say

User avatar
PietFrancke
Mentoris Magnus
Mentoris Magnus
Posts: 2039
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:38 pm
Location: WV
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by PietFrancke » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:38 pm

Psjunkie wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:18 pm
Personal taste as always...I like this final version but miss some of the detail on the snake and sword from the previous version..If you just brought that detail back I'm not sure the color would match though...probably best to leave well enough alone as they say
hey thanks - good feedback. The problem with progressing on an image like I do, is that little tiny things add up, and a moment of not seeing something like that, and boom, it is gone.

User avatar
Karen
Mentoris Initio
Mentoris Initio
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:18 pm
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, you can edit but ask me first
Contact:

Post by Karen » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:35 pm

PietFrancke wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:35 pm
thanks Paula and Frank. Here is a final cut of it, I wanted to rough it up more and to try to make the background - a Background.ben4.jpg
I love love love your imagination and compositing skills, Piet! Great piece of storytelling, too!

User avatar
PietFrancke
Mentoris Magnus
Mentoris Magnus
Posts: 2039
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:38 pm
Location: WV
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by PietFrancke » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:24 pm

Karen wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:35 pm
PietFrancke wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:35 pm
thanks Paula and Frank. Here is a final cut of it, I wanted to rough it up more and to try to make the background - a Background.ben4.jpg
I love love love your imagination and compositing skills, Piet! Great piece of storytelling, too!
thanks Karen, images are fun to play with!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests