"One day you are a signature, next day you are an autograph." —Billy Wilder

General DiscussionsPM Retreat? Join Us! Sept 20 until ?

minniev
Mentoris Magister
Mentoris Magister
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Re: PM Retreat? Join Us! Sept 20 until ?

Post by minniev » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:30 pm

Charles Haacker wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:19 pm
I am still very interested! If I can make it I would camp, but the fact is that Rose the Tiny Tent Camper has been languishing in a storage space buried beneath boxes for a year and a half. She was pretty much rid hard and put away wet, almost literally, so my Kidz and I would have to somehow un-bury her and see whether she can even travel. She has not even been opened for more than two years. She may have mold or heaven knows what. From what I read here if I get there I can hook up by text. If I don't, well, I don't. There is also a money issue but the whole thing becomes academic if Rose can't go.
Would love to have you Chuck! Here's one campground right across the lake from NOLA https://www.facebook.com/Fontainebleau- ... 949176061/ and you could follow the other state park sites from this one to find others in the area. And if you decide to forego the NOLA and just come to our place, there'll be room in the inn for you. Or for total privacy you could park the camper in the yard or field. If you do decide to come, I'll be happy to consult with you on routing for the parts I know about.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones