The only person you should try to be better than is who you were yesterday. – unknown

General DiscussionsJust something to look at...

Post Reply
User avatar
Psjunkie
Mentoris Primus
Mentoris Primus
Posts: 1517
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:20 am
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Just something to look at...

Post by Psjunkie » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:16 pm

Saw this and thought I'd share the link.......http://www.bbc.com/news/in-pictures-43810323

User avatar
Charles Haacker
Mentoris Primus
Mentoris Primus
Posts: 1838
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 7:20 pm
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska, USA
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images
Contact:

Post by Charles Haacker » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:22 pm

THANKS Frank! (OK)
Friends call me Chuck. :photo: This link takes you to my Flickr albums. Please click on any album to scroll through it.
(I prefer to present pictures in albums because I can put them in specific order.)

All the great photographers use cameras! No, really. :|

User avatar
minniev
Mentoris Legatus
Mentoris Legatus
Posts: 3422
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am
Location: Mississippi
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by minniev » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:27 pm

Psjunkie wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:16 pm
Saw this and thought I'd share the link.......http://www.bbc.com/news/in-pictures-43810323
Great stuff Frank, thanks for sharing.
That last one of the horse reminds me of someone...
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

User avatar
PietFrancke
Mentoris Secundus
Mentoris Secundus
Posts: 1200
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:38 pm
Location: WV
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by PietFrancke » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:24 pm

minniev wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:27 pm
Psjunkie wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:16 pm
Saw this and thought I'd share the link.......http://www.bbc.com/news/in-pictures-43810323
Great stuff Frank, thanks for sharing.
That last one of the horse reminds me of someone...
reminds me of what Donald must have looked like in his youth. Though I am pretty sure the other end looks pretty much the same.

User avatar
minniev
Mentoris Legatus
Mentoris Legatus
Posts: 3422
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am
Location: Mississippi
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by minniev » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:47 pm

PietFrancke wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:24 pm
minniev wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:27 pm
Psjunkie wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:16 pm
Saw this and thought I'd share the link.......http://www.bbc.com/news/in-pictures-43810323
Great stuff Frank, thanks for sharing.
That last one of the horse reminds me of someone...
reminds me of what Donald must have looked like in his youth. Though I am pretty sure the other end looks pretty much the same.
We are naughty, Piet.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

User avatar
PietFrancke
Mentoris Secundus
Mentoris Secundus
Posts: 1200
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:38 pm
Location: WV
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by PietFrancke » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:59 pm

minniev wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:47 pm
PietFrancke wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:24 pm
minniev wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:27 pm


Great stuff Frank, thanks for sharing.
That last one of the horse reminds me of someone...
reminds me of what Donald must have looked like in his youth. Though I am pretty sure the other end looks pretty much the same.
We are naughty, Piet.
with that one, I just can't help myself.... sigh...

User avatar
St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Posts: 4098
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:02 am
Location: 35,000 feet
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by St3v3M » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:07 pm

Psjunkie wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:16 pm
Saw this and thought I'd share the link.......http://www.bbc.com/news/in-pictures-43810323
I wish they would explain the technicals of why. S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Duck and 3 guests