It saddens me to forward the news that our good friend and fellow photographer, Matt Quinn, has passed.
As some of you may know, he had been battling cancer for a while and was on his way to recovery.
Please take a moment to remember him in your prayers.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Ernst-Ulrich Schafer
- Key Founding Member
- Posts: 1033
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:17 pm
- Location: Port Angeleeeeeeees, WA
- Editing option: No, please do not edit my images
A talk by Austin Granger at his show at the LightBox Gallery in Astoria, WA
Today is the Day, a New Day.
- Mentoris Imperator
- Posts: 4343
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am
- Location: Mississippi
- Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
This was wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests