General DiscussionsSo sad

TomCofer
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

So sad

Post by TomCofer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:50 am

A couple years ago, I photographed a co-worker, her daughter, and grandson. I learned today that her daughter died in a car accident. It's such a shock to learn that someone who was in front of your camera full of life and happiness has passed away. It was the young lady on the left, Gwenndolynn Blue McDaniel. She was the mother of two.
TC151017 266 4x6.jpg
Redneck Enthusiast Photographer on a shoestring budget.

thcofer@charter.net

Failure means you tried. Success means you need to set higher goals for yourself.

minniev
Mentoris Magister
Mentoris Magister

Post by minniev » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:58 am

TomCofer wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:50 am
A couple years ago, I photographed a co-worker, her daughter, and grandson. I learned today that her daughter died in a car accident. It's such a shock to learn that someone who was in front of your camera full of life and happiness has passed away. It was the young lady on the left, Gwenndolynn Blue McDaniel. She was the mother of two.

TC151017 266 4x6.jpg
That's truly heartbreaking, Tom, even for someone who doesn't know them. She is a beautiful, vibrant young woman. If you haven't yet given the family a print of this lovely family portrait, I hope you will do so.

Thank you for sharing the sad story, something that could happen to any of us. Every day of life is precious, to be cherished.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member

Post by St3v3M » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:06 am

minniev wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:58 am
That's truly heartbreaking, Tom, even for someone who doesn't know them. She is a beautiful, vibrant young woman. If you haven't yet given the family a print of this lovely family portrait, I hope you will do so.

Thank you for sharing the sad story, something that could happen to any of us. Every day of life is precious, to be cherished.
Life is a gift, every day more important than the last! S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"