Welcome new members. If you have been recently invited to join our forum, welcome.
Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself at The Meeting Room / General Discussions / Introduce yourself

General DiscussionspM clean-up

Open Forum - This is the official "any-topic" portion of the site. Stop in, say "hello", comment on photo or non-photo related topics, vent your frustrations or just chill out. The choice is yours.
TomCofer
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

pM clean-up

Post by TomCofer »

Hey Folks,

A good while back, we changed servers. When we did, a lot of data/photos were lost. this left us with many posts that are missing data or photos. During the next week or so, I will be attempting to clean some of it up.

If you have posts that are missing photos, and you can re-insert them, please do.

If you come across posts that are missing photos, please send me a message with a link to it, and I will attempt to clean it up or delete it.

Thank you,

Tom
Redneck Enthusiast Photographer on a shoestring budget.

thcofer@charter.net

Failure means you tried. Success means you need to set higher goals for yourself.

minniev
Mentoris Supremus
Mentoris Supremus

Post by minniev »

TomCofer wrote:Hey Folks,

A good while back, we changed servers. When we did, a lot of data/photos were lost. this left us with many posts that are missing data or photos. During the next week or so, I will be attempting to clean some of it up.

If you have posts that are missing photos, and you can re-insert them, please do.

If you come across posts that are missing photos, please send me a message with a link to it, and I will attempt to clean it up or delete it.

Thank you,

Tom

Sounds like a daunting task. I remember the sick feeling we got when we first saw the site after the move, and thought "what use is a photo forum without images?"

Even if all is lost from before, we are rebuilding and adding new images every day!

Thank you Tom for all that you do!
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

LindaShorey
Mentoris Secundus
Mentoris Secundus
Social Media Opt-In: No

Post by LindaShorey »

Thank you so much for doing this, Tom!
"What's important in a photograph and what isn't." http://photographylife.com/whats-import ... -what-isnt

St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member

Post by St3v3M »

TomCofer wrote:Hey Folks,

Thank you,

Tom

To clarify -
For the privacy and protection of our past members we will leave empty post be unless they ask to have them removed. S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"

TomCofer
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member

Post by TomCofer »

Didn't intend to create a stir. I should have mentioned that my desire was to clean up the tutorials and walkthroughs.

My clean-up concerned my own topics and posts. In addition, I looked at some others and sent the original poster a request in which I asked them to replace the missing photos if possible. I did not delete their stuff.
Redneck Enthusiast Photographer on a shoestring budget.

thcofer@charter.net

Failure means you tried. Success means you need to set higher goals for yourself.

St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member

Post by St3v3M »

TomCofer wrote:Didn't intend to create a stir. I should have mentioned that my desire was to clean up the tutorials and walkthroughs.

My clean-up concerned my own topics and posts. In addition, I looked at some others and sent the original poster a request in which I asked them to replace the missing photos if possible. I did not delete their stuff.

Nothing wronged, nothing to worry about! S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"