Welcome new members. If you have been recently invited to join our forum, welcome.
Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself at The Meeting Room / General Discussions / Introduce yourself

General DiscussionsA brain teaser

Open Forum - This is the official "any-topic" portion of the site. Stop in, say "hello", comment on photo or non-photo related topics, vent your frustrations or just chill out. The choice is yours.
uuglypher
Mentoris Tribunus
Mentoris Tribunus
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Re: A brain teaser

Post by uuglypher »

Psjunkie wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:06 pm
Wow minniev...that never occurred to me.........so with a white balance adjustment I now see pink shoe, white laces.....I wonder if you now see grey and green? I think the thing is some see one set of colors and some see the other set of colors.....
Gadzooks!
Anyone for puce and taupe?
...but that must be related to the up-side...:or is it the down-side? Fur-side outside, skinside inside... I’ve de-sided I’m be-side myself ... got the greens....or the pinks? The HDL PS blues, methinks...!
Dave

minniev
Mentoris Supremus
Mentoris Supremus
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Post by minniev »

Psjunkie wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:06 pm
Wow minniev...that never occurred to me.........so with a white balance adjustment I now see pink shoe, white laces.....I wonder if you now see grey and green? I think the thing is some see one set of colors and some see the other set of colors.....
No, just a pink shoe with white laces, but no longer clouded over with a dusty looking cyan color cast.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

Psjunkie
Mentoris Legatus
Mentoris Legatus
Social Media Opt-In: No

Post by Psjunkie »

Haha.....

Wonder what that means minniev....

PietFrancke
Mentoris Maximus
Mentoris Maximus
Social Media Opt-In: Yes

Post by PietFrancke »

for sure we are impacted by how our monitors are calibrated. But also for sure, we are all wired differently. LOL, monitor calibration is like if your glasses are skewed from watching too much FOX or too much CNN - and our natural wiring likely help dictate whether we are naturally more conservative or liberal in our tendencies.

All of which tells me that PS is a grand liar (like FOX and CNN - or should I say "news"), and that all naturally prefer one type of lie over another. Not the same lie, but a lie never-the-less. And thus we are all vulnerable in Some fashion to being conned and manipulated.

Sorry for my cynical and philosophical digression.