"Don't sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them." —Madam C.J. Walker

General DiscussionsHow To Change Your Font Size

St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

How To Change Your Font Size

Post by St3v3M » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:38 pm

How To Change Your Font Size -
- (see the examples below)

Change Font Size in Windows 10*
Apple OS X 10.10 Yosemite – Making text larger
How to change Font size in Chrome OS

*Warning: I haven't tried this on an Apple or Chromebook, but the Windows option changes your entire computer.
- This may be helpful for some, and troublesome for others, but it is reversible to it may be worth the try.
Attachments
Font 100.png
Display at 100%
Font 125.png
Display at 125%
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"

LindaShorey
Mentoris Secundus
Mentoris Secundus
Social Media Opt-In: No

Post by LindaShorey » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:47 am

Chromebooks use Chrome OS and come installed with Chrome web browser (you can't use anything else). The issue I ran into with Chrome is if you enlarge the font too much, some web pages won't display correctly -- specifically forms where you fill in boxes. I've found just doing the "page zoom" is quickest and offers most control. Thanks for this topic!
"What's important in a photograph and what isn't." http://photographylife.com/whats-import ... -what-isnt

St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member

Post by St3v3M » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:31 am

LindaShorey wrote:Chromebooks use Chrome OS and come installed with Chrome web browser (you can't use anything else). The issue I ran into with Chrome is if you enlarge the font too much, some web pages won't display correctly -- specifically forms where you fill in boxes. I've found just doing the "page zoom" is quickest and offers most control. Thanks for this topic!

I was hoping to change the font size in the browser but found the same problem you did. At least we have Page-Zoom! S-

English_Wolf
Mentoris Initio
Mentoris Initio
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Post by English_Wolf » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:43 am

Actually this is a browser feature. Ctrl/CMD + to augment the size and CMD/Ctrl - to downsize. It works regardless of browser or OS used.

This does not change MS windows fonts at all. If you want to do that you must go the control panel display. I do not suggest anyone to customize anything beside the recommended settings as the window frame will be out of whack. Use the program(s) feature instead. Adobe was a problem for a loooong time but now this has been solved (sigh of relief)
When I think, the world ends. :o

St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member

Post by St3v3M » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:50 am

English_Wolf wrote:Actually this is a browser feature. Ctrl/CMD + to augment the size and CMD/Ctrl - to downsize. It works regardless of browser or OS used.

This does not change MS windows fonts at all. If you want to do that you must go the control panel display. I do not suggest anyone to customize anything beside the recommended settings as the window frame will be out of whack. Use the program(s) feature instead. Adobe was a problem for a loooong time but now this has been solved (sigh of relief)

This is very helpful, thank you so much! S-