“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” —Nelson Mandela

Flowers & Plants CritiqueWild flower 2 Ways

St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Re: Wild flower 2 Ways

Post by St3v3M » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:00 am

minniev wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:26 pm
Both are fairly significantly edited but following different routes. The first is true color. Both of them are shot and edited by an old lady with a hopefully temporary visual impairment so don't take for granted that I saw exactly what you're seeing, tell me.
I like the beauty of the second, but the first stands on its own and is a beautify rendition. Frame it and call it a day! S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"

minniev
Mentoris Legatus
Mentoris Legatus
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Post by minniev » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:05 pm

St3v3M wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:00 am
minniev wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:26 pm
Both are fairly significantly edited but following different routes. The first is true color. Both of them are shot and edited by an old lady with a hopefully temporary visual impairment so don't take for granted that I saw exactly what you're seeing, tell me.
I like the beauty of the second, but the first stands on its own and is a beautify rendition. Frame it and call it a day! S-
Thanks. In the end I like it best too. The other might make a nice note card or something, but for framing or just looking, the natural one is good enough.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones