"The most difficult thing is the decision to act. The rest is merely tenacity." —Amelia Earhart

Critic's CornerHere comes the Sun .... Flower

Nature's beauty cannot be expressed more perfectly than in its flora.
- Flowers and plants in any state, from natural to arranged, outdoor or indoor.
davechinn
Mentoris Dominus
Mentoris Dominus
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Re: Here comes the Sun .... Flower

Postby davechinn » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:07 am

St3v3M wrote:
davechinn wrote:I'm not one to photograph flowers much anymore, but I could not resist the opportunity to pass this field of sunflowers. It was rather difficult to capture an overall view without people, because it was a popular place. I did manage to get some without people and also got the opportunity to capture a Great Dane and the owner.

There something about the third I love the best. It's such an unexpected, but familiar composition that it just works!

Is something off with the color temperature though? It's late/early, and I'm sure my eyes are tired, but it all seems blue. S-

Thanks Steve !!! I'm torn between the 2nd and 3rd myself. Yes the white balance is off on the one with the Dane and owner, as I commented to Minnie, its just me experimenting again. I probably will never stop experimenting. Always looking for new ways and ideas. So, your eyes are probably just fine. LOL !!!
Dave

St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Postby St3v3M » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:30 am

davechinn wrote:Thanks Steve !!! I'm torn between the 2nd and 3rd myself. Yes the white balance is off on the one with the Dane and owner, as I commented to Minnie, its just me experimenting again. I probably will never stop experimenting. Always looking for new ways and ideas. So, your eyes are probably just fine. LOL !!!
Dave

Never stop experimenting! Never stop! S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"

davechinn
Mentoris Dominus
Mentoris Dominus
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Postby davechinn » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:10 am

Thanks Steve !!! Experimenting is trial and error. I'd like to also think its a self tutorial thing.
Dave

Return to “Flowers & Plants”