The only person you should try to be better than is who you were yesterday. – unknown

Flowers & Plants CritiqueHere comes the Sun .... Flower

davechinn
Mentoris Secundus
Mentoris Secundus
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Re: Here comes the Sun .... Flower

Post by davechinn » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:07 am

St3v3M wrote:
davechinn wrote:I'm not one to photograph flowers much anymore, but I could not resist the opportunity to pass this field of sunflowers. It was rather difficult to capture an overall view without people, because it was a popular place. I did manage to get some without people and also got the opportunity to capture a Great Dane and the owner.

There something about the third I love the best. It's such an unexpected, but familiar composition that it just works!

Is something off with the color temperature though? It's late/early, and I'm sure my eyes are tired, but it all seems blue. S-

Thanks Steve !!! I'm torn between the 2nd and 3rd myself. Yes the white balance is off on the one with the Dane and owner, as I commented to Minnie, its just me experimenting again. I probably will never stop experimenting. Always looking for new ways and ideas. So, your eyes are probably just fine. LOL !!!
Dave
http://www.davechinn.com/

Don’t shoot what it looks like. Shoot what it feels like.
David Alan Harvey

St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Post by St3v3M » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:30 am

davechinn wrote:Thanks Steve !!! I'm torn between the 2nd and 3rd myself. Yes the white balance is off on the one with the Dane and owner, as I commented to Minnie, its just me experimenting again. I probably will never stop experimenting. Always looking for new ways and ideas. So, your eyes are probably just fine. LOL !!!
Dave

Never stop experimenting! Never stop! S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"

davechinn
Mentoris Secundus
Mentoris Secundus
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Post by davechinn » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:10 am

Thanks Steve !!! Experimenting is trial and error. I'd like to also think its a self tutorial thing.
Dave
http://www.davechinn.com/

Don’t shoot what it looks like. Shoot what it feels like.
David Alan Harvey