"You Are The Difference!"

― Transportation ShowcaseWarm up the 'Barbie'.....

Didereaux
Mentoris Sextus
Mentoris Sextus
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Warm up the 'Barbie'.....

Post by Didereaux » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:34 am

One of my favorite foods! Love to get the fresh shrimp right on the docks! You'll never, ever eat those gross frozen 'farmed' things again. I gair-own-tee! :D
(yeah yeah I am perfectly aware the horizon is not level on the 2d one)
For a good look at the equipment, and such click the second and look at the guy and stuff on the rear deck.

There are no banal subjects in photography, but an infinite number of banal ways to illustrate them.

minniev
Mentoris Magister
Mentoris Magister

Post by minniev » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:10 am

I really like that first one, great angle that showcases all the equipment that serves as shrimp-boat regalia.

I enjoy photographing working boats like shrimp and lobster boats so it's a pleasure to see what others do with them.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

Didereaux
Mentoris Sextus
Mentoris Sextus

Post by Didereaux » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:56 am

minniev wrote:I really like that first one, great angle that showcases all the equipment that serves as shrimp-boat regalia.

I enjoy photographing working boats like shrimp and lobster boats so it's a pleasure to see what others do with them.

Thank you. I agree about working boats. One of my 'projects' I haven't got around to yet is doing a good series on the shrimpers. Maybe even cadge a day trip on one. May have to scratch that last if I don't get it done soon. Mother Nature is rapidly putting the quietus on a lot of my activities.
There are no banal subjects in photography, but an infinite number of banal ways to illustrate them.

St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member

Post by St3v3M » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:30 pm

Didereaux wrote:
minniev wrote:I really like that first one, great angle that showcases all the equipment that serves as shrimp-boat regalia.

Thank you. I agree about working boats. One of my 'projects' I haven't got around to yet is doing a good series on the shrimpers. Maybe even cadge a day trip on one. May have to scratch that last if I don't get it done soon. Mother Nature is rapidly putting the quietus on a lot of my activities.

Please keep us in mind with your personal projects, you'd be surprised how profitable they can be! S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"