Hopefully over the past five (or more) years of honing our craft we have gotten better, both in the field and in the editing room. This challenge is designed to bring the past forward into the present.
- Go back through your old images and pick out one image to re edit. the further back the better, with a minimum of at least five years ago.
- Using your current knowledge and sentiments, reprocess that image as you would do it today. Try not to let the old processing influence your edit.
- Post your edit with a brief description of what you saw today that you didn't back then.
- Extra points if you can post the old edit as well so we can see the differences.
- Post the original straight out of camera too, to further see the differences.