Member's ShowcaseTall

Commercial product shots or artistic still life all fit into this category.
- Appliances, beauty products, household items, centerpieces, detail shots, etc.
Kenny123
Mentoris Validus
Mentoris Validus
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Tall

Postby Kenny123 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:26 pm

White Tall Boots, and red sneakers- Sneaker shot made with Panasonic Lumix SZ3 $80.00 compact
Attachments
reds.jpg
KEN-PC - DSCF0008b.jpg
"Don't take a snapshot; Make an Image."

Jose
Mentoris Novus
Mentoris Novus
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Re: Tall

Postby Jose » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:06 am

hi i am beginner right here. i really like this dialogue board web site. it is giving more facts for peoples. it is giving lot of informative posts and i solved my issues effects. it is correct way to giving answer for peoples. The design is good. The statistics contained in this internet site is full of informative insights. it's miles deliver extra facts to me. I’m very fired up to expose it to all of us. It makes me so happy. glad to join your community, determined some of beneficial data!

St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: Yes, you can edit but ask me first

Re: Tall

Postby St3v3M » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:14 am

Jose wrote:hi i am beginner right here. i really like this dialogue board web site. it is giving more facts for peoples. it is giving lot of informative posts and i solved my issues effects. it is correct way to giving answer for peoples. The design is good. The statistics contained in this internet site is full of informative insights. it's miles deliver extra facts to me. I’m very fired up to expose it to all of us. It makes me so happy. glad to join your community, determined some of beneficial data!

Welcome and feel free to ask as many questions as you need, were all here to help! S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"

Return to “Commercial”