“It is better to inspire than direct." —Sheryl Sandberg

Workshops and Seminars - United StatesphotoMENTORIS Workshop - Swimwear For Catalog and Calendar May 23, 2015 las Vegas

The place for approved active professional members who are educators to post and advertise their workshops in the Western United States

Please include location and date in all post titles
Note: Some Posts May Include Nudity
Forum rules
To post your event, product or service on this board you must be a member of the "Working Professionals Group". Regular members can respond to any posting here.

This forum is not intended for general discussion but simply for the announcement and advertising of events. Some posted events may have an attendance fee. Contact the posting member for additional information.
Bobby Deal
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

photoMENTORIS Workshop - Swimwear For Catalog and Calendar May 23, 2015 las Vegas

Postby Bobby Deal » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:07 am

Swimwear For Catalog and Calendar- Those Summer Nights With Christina Brooklyn

This Educational Workshop and will explore and teach the techniques used in the studio to create consistent high quality commercial swimwear imagery suitable for publication, calendars and retail catalogs. This session will go beyond the lighting and reveal the secrets of composition and posing that will elevate your work above the masses and give you that edge in the highly competitive world of commercial print and catalog photography.

For complete details and registration visit - http://www.meetup.com/lensmasterslv/events/221990377/

Here is the Feature Model for this event

Christina Brooklyn
Attachments
RDP_4364.jpg

Bobby Deal - Commercial Photographer

MY SMUGMUG GALLERIES

Studio Photography Lighting and Modeling Workshops

"The only photographer we ought compare ourselves to is the one we used to be"

PhotoMentoris- "A diverse artistic community dedicated to a culture of photographic education, sharing and creative tolerance"

Olivia
Mentoris Novus
Mentoris Novus
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Re: photoMENTORIS Workshop - Swimwear For Catalog and Calendar May 23, 2015 las Vegas

Postby Olivia » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:22 am

i should be able to come to this one... :)

TomCofer
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Re: photoMENTORIS Workshop - Swimwear For Catalog and Calendar May 23, 2015 las Vegas

Postby TomCofer » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:33 pm

Sounds like it will be a fun and educational experience.
Redneck Enthusiast Photographer on a shoestring budget.

thcofer@charter.net

Failure means you tried. Success means you need to set higher goals for yourself.

Return to “Workshops and Seminars - United States”