“It is better to inspire than direct." —Sheryl Sandberg

Workshops and Seminars - United States"Shooting and Processing High Dynamic Range Photographs"

The place for approved active professional members who are educators to post and advertise their workshops in the Western United States

Please include location and date in all post titles
Note: Some Posts May Include Nudity
Forum rules
To post your event, product or service on this board you must be a member of the "Working Professionals Group". Regular members can respond to any posting here.

This forum is not intended for general discussion but simply for the announcement and advertising of events. Some posted events may have an attendance fee. Contact the posting member for additional information.
LisaC
Mentoris Novus
Mentoris Novus
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

"Shooting and Processing High Dynamic Range Photographs"

Postby LisaC » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:06 am

Join me as I teach a Super 1 Day class for PPA (professional Photographers of America) "Shooting and Processing High Dynamic Range Photographs" Course All day on Wednesday, May 13, 2015.

Bring your camera and laptop and take your photographs to a new level and tweak your post-processing skills. You do NOT need to be a PPA member to attend. There are three easy ways to register:
BY PHONE: Call PPA at 1-800-786-6277 to register by phone
ONSITE: All registrations after April 28, 2015 must be completed onsite (in-person) for an fee :-( Please contact me prior to attending to ensure there is space available.
ONLINE: Register online between March 4, 2015 and April 28, 2015. You do not need to be a PPA member. to attend. http://www.ppa.com/edu/content.cfm?Item ... umber=2223

Shooting and Processing High Dynamic Range Photographs
Course #CT01. Lisa Cuchara

If you're ready to take your talents and technique to a new height, then High Dynamic Range (HDR) photography is for you! In this workshop, instructor Lisa Cuchara walks you through everything from camera positioning and capturing the shot to post-processing and Photoshop tips.

You'll discover how to capture the various highlights and shadows of a scene; learn how different exposures give your subjects new depth and drama. Once you're done with the shoot, enter the world of HDR post-processing, exploring both stylized and natural HDR photos and even incorporating layers in Photoshop.

High Dynamic Range photography – a whole new way to wow your clients!

Course Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2015
Course Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

Items to Bring: DSLR, tripod, laptop, Photomatix, Adobe Photoshop. Instructor will provide notes.

Instructor Contact: breaphotos@comcast.net
Instructor Website: BREAphotos.com

FAQ on PPA website: http://www.ppa.com/edu/content.cfm?Item ... 54#content

Return to “Workshops and Seminars - United States”