"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." —Arthur Ashe

Workshops and SeminarsOff Camera Flash Workshop, Asbury Park, NJ

The place for active professional members and educators to post and advertise their workshops
* Please include location and dates in your topic title
Forum rules
To post your event, product or service on this board you must be a member of the "Working Professionals Group". Regular members can respond to any posting here.

This forum is not intended for general discussion but simply for the announcement and advertising of events. Some posted events may have an attendance fee. Contact the posting member for additional information.
Bob
Mentoris Novus
Mentoris Novus
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Off Camera Flash Workshop, Asbury Park, NJ

Postby Bob » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:32 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'm running my popular OCF workshop "One Speedlight, 16 Looks" in conjunction with The Photo Center at Salt Studios, Asbury Park, NJ on April 11, 2015.

Details:

One Speedlight, 16 Looks: learn 16 different lighting looks from simple to complex in one afternoon

Time: 1-5 pm

Date: April 11, 2015. The attached flyer is an earlier version, ignore that date.

Place: Salt Studios, Asbury Park, NJ

Cost: $89.99

Our model for the day is Kat Manning. Her image shot with a Nikon SB910, Westcott 43" Orb, Lastolite Tri Grip mounted to a nightstand.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-03-06 at 8.34.32 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-03-06 at 8.34.32 AM.png (664.13 KiB) Viewed 486 times
Retouch.png
Retouch.png (631.86 KiB) Viewed 486 times

TomCofer
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Re: Off Camera Flash Workshop, Asbury Park, NJ

Postby TomCofer » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:11 pm

Looks interesting Bob. A bit too far away from me, but I do wish you a great turn out for the event. :)
Redneck Enthusiast Photographer on a shoestring budget.

thcofer@charter.net

Failure means you tried. Success means you need to set higher goals for yourself.

Bobby Deal
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member

Postby Bobby Deal » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:44 am

Hi Bob and welcome to photENTORIS. We are really happy to see you here and you re welcome to advertise all your events, tutorials , rental studios and more here.We even have special sections specifically for professionals such as yourself to post their events ad services. All we ask is that you be a contributing member in the community. Join in sharing a few images, offer a critique here and there, maybe answer some newbie questions and help contribute to the culture of educaTION THAT PHIOTOmentris IS FOUNDED ON. iN RETURN i WILL ADD YOU TO THE PROFESSIONALEDUCATORS GROUP WHICH GIVES YOU POSTING RIGHTS IN OUR PRO SERVICES DIRECTORIES laTER AS THE COMMUNITY GROES THOSE CONTRIBUTING TO THE pRO sERVICES dIRECTORY WILL ALSO BE OFFERED FREE BANNER ADVERTISING ON THE SITE SO i HOPE YOU WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE O(UGG this is what I get for typing with my head down :) ) of what we offer professionals her and will actively join the community

Bobby Deal - Commercial Photographer

MY SMUGMUG GALLERIES

"The only photographer we ought compare ourselves to is the one we used to be"

PhotoMentoris- "A diverse artistic community dedicated to a culture of photographic education, sharing and creative tolerance"

Bobby Deal
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member

Postby Bobby Deal » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:50 am

Bob unfortunately I just saw this post and while it is now short notice I went ahead and blasted it to our Facebook and Twitters Followers. In the future if you let me know you are posting an event I can make sure we promote it for you via these channels as well.

Bobby Deal - Commercial Photographer

MY SMUGMUG GALLERIES

"The only photographer we ought compare ourselves to is the one we used to be"

PhotoMentoris- "A diverse artistic community dedicated to a culture of photographic education, sharing and creative tolerance"

Return to “Workshops and Seminars”