"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." —Arthur Ashe

Workshops and SeminarsphotoMentoris Front Range Chapter Networking and Mini Workshop

The place for active professional members and educators to post and advertise their workshops
* Please include location and dates in your topic title
Forum rules
To post your event, product or service on this board you must be a member of the "Working Professionals Group". Regular members can respond to any posting here.

This forum is not intended for general discussion but simply for the announcement and advertising of events. Some posted events may have an attendance fee. Contact the posting member for additional information.
Bobby Deal
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

photoMentoris Front Range Chapter Networking and Mini Workshop

Postby Bobby Deal » Thu May 28, 2015 1:41 am

Fort Collins Loveland and Front Range Photographers and Models Please Come out and join me for a free meet and greet and mini studio lighting workshop and shoot at the Lou Costy Mentori's Studio in Fort Collins 7:00 - 10:00 PM June 5.

Please RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/photoMENTORISFC/events/222829835/

I look forward to seeing you there and shaking a few hands and making some new friends on the Front Range. Feel free to invite your industry related friends to this free networking and educational event.

Bobby Deal - Commercial Photographer

MY SMUGMUG GALLERIES

"The only photographer we ought compare ourselves to is the one we used to be"

PhotoMentoris- "A diverse artistic community dedicated to a culture of photographic education, sharing and creative tolerance"

Return to “Workshops and Seminars”