People CritiqueVampires Can Be Seen At Dawn

PietFrancke
Mentoris Secundus
Mentoris Secundus
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Re: Vampires Can Be Seen At Dawn

Post by PietFrancke » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:16 am

good grief, you guys were lucky to escape with all your blood!

davechinn
Mentoris Primus
Mentoris Primus
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Post by davechinn » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:04 am

minniev wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:28 am
davechinn wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:48 pm
I'm finally getting around to posting the versions I have of this very unusual threesome. My curiosity of them strolling along ever so mysteriously in the early morning hours gives me the impression of a previous long night of a hard social gathering and unique entertainment. He snarled at me as well Minnie, since I ignored his requests while I moved along out of his reach.

The two images of the threesome are slightly out of focus, but I thought that the images were interesting enough to post, especially the second one. The female in the center must have spotted me and was giving me a hand gesture that I have seen previously, but have no clue to it's meaning. I did make an attempt to improve as best as possible, but on a scale of 0-10, I would give it a 4.
I was wrong. I did have the group as a trio. I have an almost exact duplicate of the middle shot with the strange gesture, though of course I processed it differently and mine don't look as spooky. Here is one I took just seconds later after that shot, and when you realize what she has in her mouth is a hypodermic syringe, I'm wondering if there is some connection between the gesture and that.

Oh my !!! The more I think about the trio while viewing them only indicates to me that they are beyond a repairable state into a normal society. The hypodermic syringe is a frightening sight that I missed.

The hand gesture, I have seen before and had an idea of it's meaning, but really I was clueless. I did a search to confirm my suspicions. This is my find: Sooo not a peace sign! The innocent two fingers get naughty when you bring the tongue into play. If you hadn't already guessed, this one is suggestive of oral sex. https://thestir.cafemom.com/tweens_teen ... 4/v_sign/3
http://www.davechinn.com/

Don’t shoot what it looks like. Shoot what it feels like.
David Alan Harvey

minniev
Mentoris Imperator
Mentoris Imperator
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Post by minniev » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:26 pm

Well you’ve educated us on new more modern insults, Dave.

They were a troubled group. The brand on the belly of the Dark Lord convinced me.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones