“It is better to inspire than direct." —Sheryl Sandberg

Critic's CornerWelcome

Portraits and head shots. Learn the finer points of lighting and posing.
- Images are subject to constructive comment, discussion and critique. If you do not want critique post in the Member's Showcase.
Bobby Deal
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Welcome

Postby Bobby Deal » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:33 pm

Welcome to the Portrait and Head Shots Board. Here you will find an open forum to display your portrait and head shot work and gentle and constructive comments and critiques on the same from photographers of all walks inside e industry. From the newbie just starting out who is willing to share their unique I am just a viewer perspective on your image to seasoned full time professionals with years and in some cases even decades of professional experience behind them.

The wonderful difference that will be found here at PhotoMentoris is that we are 100% committed to providing you with a network of professionals who love to teach and share their experience with others. Together we can help each other grow in a safe and friendly environment.

We are just getting started and I am reaching out to new professionals to come and share and contribute with us everyday to help this community grow and flourish. I will be drawing heavily from my own background as a full time commercial glamour, portrait and studio photographer to help deliver the best educational experience you can find on any forum. It will take us a little bit to get up on our feet but we are already crawling and in just a few days time I expect we will start seeing daily activity in several of the genre forums.

For those who are not ready for comment and critique the Gallery Forums are on the way as well as several forums for tutorials, challenges, contests and just plain fun day to day exploration of this exciting art form. So thanks for joining us, you are in at the very beginning, so hang on I am out of seat belts and this is going to be an exciting ride for all.

Thanks to all and remember "Creativity Starts With You"

Bobby Deal - Commercial Photographer

MY SMUGMUG GALLERIES

Studio Photography Lighting and Modeling Workshops

"The only photographer we ought compare ourselves to is the one we used to be"

PhotoMentoris- "A diverse artistic community dedicated to a culture of photographic education, sharing and creative tolerance"

Return to “Portraits & Head Shots”