"The most difficult thing is the decision to act. The rest is merely tenacity." —Amelia Earhart
Portraits and head shots. Learn the finer points of lighting and posing.
- Images are subject to constructive comment, discussion and critique. If you do not want critique post in the Member's Showcase.
- Mentoris Quartus
- Posts: 845
- Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 7:20 pm
- Reputation: 89
- Location: Lincoln, Nebraska, USA
- Social Media Opt-In: No
- Editing option: No, please do not edit my images
How Strongly are you seeing your subject.
Ernst-Ulrich Schafer wrote:
Ed, I personally am digging the presentation (I do alot of that myself
) It's a lesson I learned from my mentor many years ago, presentation. Yes, that shadow does bother me and I would rather not see it, however the placement of
your subject works well for me. For me I have only one rule when it comes to composition, How Strongly are you seeing your subject.
What a good rule!
- Mentoris Grandis
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:29 am
- Reputation: 28
- Location: Sydney,Australia
- Social Media Opt-In: Yes
- Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Nice of you to jump in.
Return to “Portraits & Head Shots”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests