"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." —Arthur Ashe
Images containing people; portraits, family, lifestyle, street, photojournalism, sports, weddings
- Mentoris Secundus
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 7:20 pm
- Reputation: 95
- Location: Lincoln, Nebraska, USA
- Social Media Opt-In: No
- Editing option: No, please do not edit my images
How Strongly are you seeing your subject.
Ernst-Ulrich Schafer wrote:
Ed, I personally am digging the presentation (I do alot of that myself
) It's a lesson I learned from my mentor many years ago, presentation. Yes, that shadow does bother me and I would rather not see it, however the placement of
your subject works well for me. For me I have only one rule when it comes to composition, How Strongly are you seeing your subject.
What a good rule!
- Mentoris Centurion
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:29 am
- Reputation: 31
- Location: Sydney,Australia
- Social Media Opt-In: Yes
- Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Nice of you to jump in.
Return to “People Critique”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests