― Architecture CritiqueDelayed In Denver

St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Re: Delayed In Denver

Post by St3v3M » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:01 am

Duck wrote:I would disagree. All the action is in the background and since that is the area of sharp focus that's where the eye goes. Had the foreground been in sharper focus it would have made it a little more confusing, I feel. The out of focus foreground doesn't bother me as there is nothing of real interest there anyway.

I have one with the floor in focus and it makes me dizzy. I've learned you have to point to where the story is. S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"

Mike D
Mentoris Initio
Mentoris Initio
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: Yes, you can edit but ask me first

Post by Mike D » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:26 am

St3v3M wrote:
Mike D wrote:That is one view that I have never seen and I've been in DIA more than a couple of times. :) Great perspective!

Thank you so much! The Denver Airport is an amazing place to take photos if your not in a rush. This is one of many! S-

You are quite welcome. It really is an interesting place. I marvel at what appears to be a huge plastic bubble overhead and wonder how they keep the place warm with snow on the ground.

Warm is relative in this part of the country though. It is not uncommon for people here to be in short sleeves and shorts when it's below freezing either. I am not however, one of them. I prefer to sit by the wood stove and watch it. :)

St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Post by St3v3M » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:51 am

Mike D wrote:You are quite welcome. It really is an interesting place. I marvel at what appears to be a huge plastic bubble overhead and wonder how they keep the place warm with snow on the ground.

Warm is relative in this part of the country though. It is not uncommon for people here to be in short sleeves and shorts when it's below freezing either. I am not however, one of them. I prefer to sit by the wood stove and watch it. :)

The middle food court has a high open ceiling that must be even worse but makes for some interesting images. It's a fun place to find shots! S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"

Mike D
Mentoris Initio
Mentoris Initio
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: Yes, you can edit but ask me first

Post by Mike D » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:45 am

St3v3M wrote:
Mike D wrote:You are quite welcome. It really is an interesting place. I marvel at what appears to be a huge plastic bubble overhead and wonder how they keep the place warm with snow on the ground.

The middle food court has a high open ceiling that must be even worse but makes for some interesting images. It's a fun place to find shots! S-

You have given me something to look out for next time, that's for sure.