“It is better to inspire than direct." —Sheryl Sandberg

Critic's CornerPrinceton Vaulting

Our man-made structures are works of marvel and awe. Buildings, homes, bridges, airports and structures of all kinds can be posted here.
- Images are subject to constructive comment, discussion and critique. If you do not want critique post in the Member's Showcase.
St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Re: Princeton Vaulting

Postby St3v3M » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:44 am

ErichBrunner wrote:[attachment=0]First post on this forum. So, greetings everyone. This photo had a ton of bicycles visible through the windows leaning against the building. They were a real pain to remove; but I think the cleaner look of the photo was worth the effort.

I try not to ask The Magician to reveal too much of their work, but I'm so enamored by this image I wonder if we could see the before?

Wow, this is beautiful and makes me want to up my game. Thank you for that, and Welcome Home! S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"

rmalarz
Mentoris Centurion
Mentoris Centurion
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Postby rmalarz » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:37 am

Beautiful work, Erich.
There is no CTRL-Z in the wet.

ErichBrunner
Mentoris Validus
Mentoris Validus
Editing option: Yes, you can edit but ask me first

Postby ErichBrunner » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:42 am

St3v3M wrote:
ErichBrunner wrote:[attachment=0]First post on this forum. So, greetings everyone. This photo had a ton of bicycles visible through the windows leaning against the building. They were a real pain to remove; but I think the cleaner look of the photo was worth the effort.

I try not to ask The Magician to reveal too much of their work, but I'm so enamored by this image I wonder if we could see the before?

Wow, this is beautiful and makes me want to up my game. Thank you for that, and Welcome Home! S-

I'm a little bit embarrassed to admit this; but I'm not sure where I put the original. I'll keep looking; but I'm finding several versions of the finished product; but not the file I started with. That bothers me and I will keep looking. When I find it, I'll post it here. Thank you for your comments.
Erich

ErichBrunner
Mentoris Validus
Mentoris Validus
Editing option: Yes, you can edit but ask me first

Postby ErichBrunner » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:43 am

rmalarz wrote:Beautiful work, Erich.

Thank you. I really appreciate the compliment.
Erich

St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Postby St3v3M » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:13 pm

ErichBrunner wrote:
St3v3M wrote:

I'm a little bit embarrassed to admit this; but I'm not sure where I put the original. I'll keep looking; but I'm finding several versions of the finished product; but not the file I started with. That bothers me and I will keep looking. When I find it, I'll post it here. Thank you for your comments.
Erich

If I don't put my keys by the door it will take me hours to find them, and that's one set of keys, not thousands of images so no worries and take your time! S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"

Return to “City Skylines & Architecture”