Ceropegia wrote:Formerly Vista del Arroyo Hotel, a posh hangout for the rich and famous in Pasadena, California in the early 20th Century. During WWII, it became a military hospital, the Pasadena Area Station Hospital, later renamed McCornack General Hospital. After the hospital closed in 1949, several Federal Agencies were located there until 1974, when the building became vacant, fell into disrepair, and suffered significant damage from a fire. However, in 1981, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places and renovated over the next four years to house the Court of Appeals. Taken from below the famous Colorado Street Bridge which spans the Arroyo Seco.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest