It saddens me to forward the news that our good friend and fellow photographer, Matt Quinn, has passed.
As some of you may know, he had been battling cancer for a while and was on his way to recovery.
Please take a moment to remember him in your prayers.
- Mentoris Sextus
- Posts: 667
- Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:06 pm
- Location: Appalachian Foothills of Northeast Alabama
- Editing option: Yes, you can edit but ask me first
Looks like the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier to me. My two cents, I actually like both iterations of the photo, but if it were me, I would simply crop out the overly bright light on the left, or if that is deemed to be compositionally unsatisfactory, just clone the sucker out and the brighter light it casts on the pavement in front of it.
- Key Founding Member
- Posts: 4488
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:02 am
- Location: 35,000 feet
- Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests