“It is better to inspire than direct." —Sheryl Sandberg

Member's ShowcaseThis year's bald eagle family

Wild animals are a great challenge to photograph. Always unpredictable with rich payoffs.
- Wild animals of any type, non-domestic animals in their natural habitats, even wildlife in captivity.
LindaShorey
Mentoris Quartus
Mentoris Quartus
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

This year's bald eagle family

Postby LindaShorey » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:35 pm

edit: I'm getting an error message when I try to upload a photo:
"Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached."

Tom Cofer said in previous topic, "I considered getting the Canon SX50 at one time, but didn't follow through. I figured it was about the cheapest way to get that kind of zoom." Tom, this camera and other similar bridge cameras, are awesome alternatives to the cost and weight of SLR gear for similar use. I enjoyed my first one so much I wore it out in a little over a year :) (I also have a dslr, Canon T3i) for non-distant photography)
Attachments
1 IMG_6696 sm.jpg
1 IMG_6696 sm.jpg (198.18 KiB) Viewed 502 times
"What's important in a photograph and what isn't." http://photographylife.com/whats-import ... -what-isnt

TomCofer
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Social Media Opt-In: Yes

Re: This year's bald eagle family

Postby TomCofer » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:05 pm

Hang in there Linda. I'm sure Duck and Steve are hard at work, trying to work out all the bugs. We'll get there.

I've got 3 DSLR's. One is pretty outdated, one I had to get the shutter replaced because I wore it out, and the other I bought a few months back. A lighter bridge camera is on my list... if I don't get distracted by a new DSLR or L-series lens. :D
Redneck Enthusiast Photographer on a shoestring budget.

thcofer@charter.net

Failure means you tried. Success means you need to set higher goals for yourself.

LindaShorey
Mentoris Quartus
Mentoris Quartus
Social Media Opt-In: No

Re: This year's bald eagle family

Postby LindaShorey » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:39 pm

TomCofer wrote:Hang in there Linda. I'm sure Duck and Steve are hard at work, trying to work out all the bugs. We'll get there.

I've got 3 DSLR's. One is pretty outdated, one I had to get the shutter replaced because I wore it out, and the other I bought a few months back. A lighter bridge camera is on my list... if I don't get distracted by a new DSLR or L-series lens. :D

So many toys, so little time!!
"What's important in a photograph and what isn't." http://photographylife.com/whats-import ... -what-isnt

Return to “Animals & Wildlife”