"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

Member's ShowcaseMisleading lines

Our man-made structures are works of marvel and awe.
- Buildings, homes, bridges, airports and structures of all kinds can be posted here.
User avatar
St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Posts: 1320
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:02 am
Reputation: 90
Location: 35,000 feet
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Re: Misleading lines

Postby St3v3M » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:50 am

Matt Quinn wrote:... pM is limited to three photos. Matt

There's no limit on the number of photos you can post here! S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"

User avatar
St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Posts: 1320
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:02 am
Reputation: 90
Location: 35,000 feet
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Re: Misleading lines

Postby St3v3M » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:51 am

Matt Quinn wrote:Minnie, Dave,

This is some pretty weird stuff. Does it work?pM Inverted dock (1 of 1)-2.jpg Matt

I like this very much and love how you found an image within an image! S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"

Matt Quinn
Mentoris Validus
Mentoris Validus
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:12 pm
Reputation: 3
Location: MD in winter: Cape Cod in summer
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images
Contact:

Re: Misleading lines

Postby Matt Quinn » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:27 am

St3v3M wrote:
Matt Quinn wrote:... pM is limited to three photos. Matt

There's no limit on the number of photos you can post here! S-


I thought I had read that I couldn't include more than 3 images in a single post. Must have missed my meds that day. Thanks Steve. Matt
Matt Quinn

"One should really use the camera as though tomorrow you'd be stricken blind." Dorothea Lange

User avatar
St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Posts: 1320
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:02 am
Reputation: 90
Location: 35,000 feet
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Re: Misleading lines

Postby St3v3M » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:53 am

Matt Quinn wrote:I thought I had read that I couldn't include more than 3 images in a single post. Must have missed my meds that day. Thanks Steve. Matt

If you come across it again let me know and I'll make the change! S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"

Matt Quinn
Mentoris Validus
Mentoris Validus
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:12 pm
Reputation: 3
Location: MD in winter: Cape Cod in summer
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images
Contact:

Re: Misleading lines

Postby Matt Quinn » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:49 pm

St3v3M wrote:
Matt Quinn wrote:I thought I had read that I couldn't include more than 3 images in a single post. Must have missed my meds that day. Thanks Steve. Matt

If you come across it again let me know and I'll make the change! S-


Steve, Under User's Guide, under Attaching Images to a Post, it indicates you can attach a maximum of 3 images to a post. Do I understand that correctly? Matt
Matt Quinn

"One should really use the camera as though tomorrow you'd be stricken blind." Dorothea Lange

User avatar
St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Posts: 1320
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:02 am
Reputation: 90
Location: 35,000 feet
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Re: Misleading lines

Postby St3v3M » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:10 pm

Matt Quinn wrote:Steve, Under User's Guide, under Attaching Images to a Post, it indicates you can attach a maximum of 3 images to a post. Do I understand that correctly? Matt

Busted!

page/guide#attach
- Attaching images in a post
NOTE: You can only insert a maximum of three images per post.

But here's the interesting thing... (and I can still add more). S-
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (10.02 KiB) Viewed 47 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (10.12 KiB) Viewed 47 times
3.JPG
3.JPG (10.3 KiB) Viewed 47 times
4.JPG
4.JPG (10.13 KiB) Viewed 47 times
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"

User avatar
St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Posts: 1320
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:02 am
Reputation: 90
Location: 35,000 feet
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Re: Misleading lines

Postby St3v3M » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:12 pm

Can someone else test this to make sure it's not an Admin thing? And how many images would you like to post?

As a side, you can always make a second post to the same thread allowing you to post as many images as you want. S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"

Matt Quinn
Mentoris Validus
Mentoris Validus
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:12 pm
Reputation: 3
Location: MD in winter: Cape Cod in summer
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images
Contact:

Re: Misleading lines

Postby Matt Quinn » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:48 pm

St3v3M wrote:Can someone else test this to make sure it's not an Admin thing? And how many images would you like to post?

As a side, you can always make a second post to the same thread allowing you to post as many images as you want. S-

I want to post 6 and will tomorrow or Wednesday. Thanks. Matt
Matt Quinn

"One should really use the camera as though tomorrow you'd be stricken blind." Dorothea Lange

User avatar
St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Posts: 1320
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:02 am
Reputation: 90
Location: 35,000 feet
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Re: Misleading lines

Postby St3v3M » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:59 am

Matt Quinn wrote:
St3v3M wrote:Can someone else test this to make sure it's not an Admin thing? And how many images would you like to post?

As a side, you can always make a second post to the same thread allowing you to post as many images as you want. S-

I want to post 6 and will tomorrow or Wednesday. Thanks. Matt

Appreciate! S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"


Return to “City Skylines & Architecture”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests