"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." —Arthur Ashe

― Architecture ShowcaseTo Flash or Not

Images of man-made structures; buildings, bridges, statues, roads and architectural elements like windows and doors, stairs, etc.
Duck
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Re: To Flash or Not

Postby Duck » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:27 pm

Charles Haacker wrote:...where are you getting the EXIF? I have an EXIF viewer as a Chrome extension but I'm not very happy with it, and it seems unable to get the kind of data you've uncovered here.

I have the EXIF Viewer extension on Chrome also. If you right click on the icon in the upper corner and go to 'options' it'll open up a new window with a list of EXIF data you can view. You can then check (or uncheck) the relevant data you want to see and reorder it by clicking and dragging it in the list. Save the changes with the button at the bottom and you're good to go. When you right click on an image to select EXIF Viewer and the data window opens up it will populate it with the selected data in the order you specified. If for some reason you need to see additional data there is a small (tiny) little arrow at the bottom of that list that will allow you to expand the data range to show all the unchecked items from the list.
EXIFViewer1.jpg
EXIFViewer1.jpg (55.02 KiB) Viewed 167 times

EXIFViewer2.jpg

Hope this answers your question.
"If you didn't learn something new today, you wasted a day."
Image ImageImageImageImageImage

Charles Haacker
Mentoris Secundus
Mentoris Secundus
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Postby Charles Haacker » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:41 pm

Duck wrote:I have the EXIF Viewer extension on Chrome also. If you right click on the icon in the upper corner and go to 'options' it'll open up a new window with a list of EXIF data you can view. You can then check (or uncheck) the relevant data you want to see and reorder it by clicking and dragging it in the list. Save the changes with the button at the bottom and you're good to go. When you right click on an image to select EXIF Viewer and the data window opens up it will populate it with the selected data in the order you specified. If for some reason you need to see additional data there is a small (tiny) little arrow at the bottom of that list that will allow you to expand the data range to show all the unchecked items from the list. [...]
Hope this answers your question.

Thanks, Duck! No wonder I was not able to get it to work! I didn't know how! :thanks:
Friends call me Chuck. :photo: This link takes you to my Flickr albums. Please click on any album to scroll through it.
(I prefer to present pictures in albums because I can put them in specific order.)

All the great photographers use cameras! No, really. :|

St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Postby St3v3M » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:55 am

I love discussions like these where we're able to help one another! Thank you everyone! S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"

Return to “― Architecture Showcase”