"One day you are a signature, next day you are an autograph." —Billy Wilder

― Scapes ShowcaseThe yogi

Post Reply
User avatar
Matt Quinn
Mentoris Maximus
Mentoris Maximus
Posts: 2625
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:12 pm
Location: MD in winter: Cape Cod in summer
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images
Contact:

The yogi

Post by Matt Quinn » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:14 am

Yogi (2 of 2).jpg


When I arrived for sunset at Paines Creek Beach, this fellow was on the jetty doing what I thought might be yoga...
Matt Quinn

"...approach the light as opposed to the subject." Stan Godwin

User avatar
Psjunkie
Mentoris Primus
Mentoris Primus
Posts: 1833
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:20 am
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by Psjunkie » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:46 am

Great presentation Matt..very well done, I like everything about it.

User avatar
minniev
Mentoris Magister
Mentoris Magister
Posts: 3903
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am
Location: Mississippi
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by minniev » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:19 pm

That's right cool, Matt. If you'd posed him you couldn't have found a better placement. Simple, impactful, nicely presented.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

User avatar
Matt Quinn
Mentoris Maximus
Mentoris Maximus
Posts: 2625
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:12 pm
Location: MD in winter: Cape Cod in summer
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images
Contact:

Post by Matt Quinn » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:31 am

Psjunkie wrote:Great presentation Matt..very well done, I like everything about it.


thanks Frank. Matt
Matt Quinn

"...approach the light as opposed to the subject." Stan Godwin

User avatar
Matt Quinn
Mentoris Maximus
Mentoris Maximus
Posts: 2625
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:12 pm
Location: MD in winter: Cape Cod in summer
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images
Contact:

Post by Matt Quinn » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:32 am

minniev wrote:That's right cool, Matt. If you'd posed him you couldn't have found a better placement. Simple, impactful, nicely presented.


Thanks Minnie. High praise. Matt
Matt Quinn

"...approach the light as opposed to the subject." Stan Godwin

User avatar
St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Posts: 4328
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:02 am
Location: 35,000 feet
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Contact:

Post by St3v3M » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:08 am

Matt Quinn wrote:When I arrived for sunset at Paines Creek Beach, this fellow was on the jetty doing what I thought might be yoga...

This is a beautiful silhouette and a beautiful story. Let's have more like this! S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"

User avatar
Matt Quinn
Mentoris Maximus
Mentoris Maximus
Posts: 2625
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:12 pm
Location: MD in winter: Cape Cod in summer
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images
Contact:

Post by Matt Quinn » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:28 am

St3v3M wrote:
Matt Quinn wrote:When I arrived for sunset at Paines Creek Beach, this fellow was on the jetty doing what I thought might be yoga...

This is a beautiful silhouette and a beautiful story. Let's have more like this! S-


thanks Steve. More, hopefully, on the way. Matt
Matt Quinn

"...approach the light as opposed to the subject." Stan Godwin

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests