PietFrancke
Mentoris Centurion
Mentoris Centurion
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Re: a sense of place

Postby PietFrancke » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:55 pm

Matt Quinn wrote:
PietFrancke wrote:and of space - we have been busy buying and moving into a fixer upper which will keep me poor but busy. Hopefully I can get more shots, saw a Northern Harrier hawk hunting the marsh today.
sunset.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Love these the way they are. I can almost smell peat burning in the first two. In the third, I see an echo of Christina's World. Now Piet's World? Thanks. Matt

Matt, sometimes it is strange and even surprising how we impact each others lives. Some of your coastal images during the summer helped convince me that this was something that I would attempt to do. Thank you Matt!

Matt Quinn
Mentoris Quartus
Mentoris Quartus
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Postby Matt Quinn » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:20 am

PietFrancke wrote:
Matt Quinn wrote:
PietFrancke wrote:and of space - we have been busy buying and moving into a fixer upper which will keep me poor but busy. Hopefully I can get more shots, saw a Northern Harrier hawk hunting the marsh today.
sunset.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Love these the way they are. I can almost smell peat burning in the first two. In the third, I see an echo of Christina's World. Now Piet's World? Thanks. Matt

Matt, sometimes it is strange and even surprising how we impact each others lives. Some of your coastal images during the summer helped convince me that this was something that I would attempt to do. Thank you Matt!

Wow. I am flattered. Thank you. Matt
Matt Quinn

"One should really use the camera as though tomorrow you'd be stricken blind." Dorothea Lange

davechinn
Mentoris Quintus
Mentoris Quintus
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Postby davechinn » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:01 pm

Piet, while I love being on the dark side too, I have no other choice but to love your new sense of place !!! Looking forward to more.
Dave

Return to “― Scapes Showcase”