Page 1 of 1

My Image - Your Look: The Golden Gate

Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:42 am
by St3v3M
Hey everyone,
I took this on a cold, rainy day as a test shot and didn't think much of it. Sometime later Google sent a notice it had modified the photo and it changed the way I looked at the scene. I thought it would be fun to see what you could come up with as well, have us vote on the best of the bunch, and finally show the Google version. This is straight out of the camera and is presenting sideways for some reason. (I'll try to figure that out)

We'll give this a week or two depending on how many people participate and if this goes well we'll make a weekly challenge. Good luck and have fun with it! S-
- https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jsnhbnqjio2e ... YahLa?dl=0

Re: My Image - Your Look: The Golden Gate

Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:32 pm
by Ceropegia
Are you talking about a radical transformation or editing improvements?

Re: My Image - Your Look: The Golden Gate

Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:42 pm
by Ceropegia
The file downloaded as 78.3 k, not enough to do any cropping, and somewhat limited for other editing. I'm not sure what you had in mind but I played with it awhile this morning. This is my first go at it.

Re: My Image - Your Look: The Golden Gate

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:30 am
by St3v3M
Ceropegia wrote:Are you talking about a radical transformation or editing improvements?

We're all excited to see whatever your vision holds! S-

Re: My Image - Your Look: The Golden Gate

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:32 am
by St3v3M
Ceropegia wrote:The file downloaded as 78.3 k, not enough to do any cropping, and somewhat limited for other editing. I'm not sure what you had in mind but I played with it awhile this morning. This is my first go at it.

I looked the file again and it says it's 1.9MB. I'll have to figure that out... I'm also curious how you got her upright too. Thank you! S-

Re: My Image - Your Look: The Golden Gate

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:38 am
by Ceropegia
St3v3M wrote:I looked the file again and it says it's 1.9MB. I'll have to figure that out... I'm also curious how you got her upright too. Thank you! S-
20170118_112809.jpg

It downloaded in the upright position. But it would have been an easy matter to rotate it with almost any editing program. I used PhotoShop Elements 12.

Re: My Image - Your Look: The Golden Gate

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:41 am
by St3v3M
Ceropegia wrote:
St3v3M wrote:I looked the file again and it says it's 1.9MB. I'll have to figure that out... I'm also curious how you got her upright too. Thank you! S-
20170118_112809.jpg

It downloaded in the upright position. But it would have been an easy matter to rotate it with almost any editing program. I used PhotoShop Elements 12.

I'm confused as it's upright when I view it, and to check I rotated it and added it again, again sideways.

I need to learn to upload the full file too, for now I'll add this https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jsnhbnqjio2e ... YahLa?dl=0

Thanks again! S-