"Don't sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them." —Madam C.J. Walker

― Scapes CritiqueWalk 20 Paces, Turn, and Fire

Charles Haacker
Mentoris Primus
Mentoris Primus
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Re: Walk 20 Paces, Turn, and Fire

Post by Charles Haacker » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:40 pm

minniev wrote:I've always been totally content with my 4/3 and m4/3 format photos, and never gave a thought to sensor size. I have consistently argued with people who denigrated these cameras because they work well for me, they are easy to handle, easy to hike with, easy to use, and easy on the pocketbook. But the one thing I haven't had to worry about was large prints because I just didn't need any. My house is not that big, not were my ambitions. The dam birds changed the land under my feet a little, and I have to consider things I didn't think important before.

It'll work out, but I don't know my path yet, and thus my anxiety. I have a pro acquaintance who has done large prints from the same cameras I use, and he assures me, as all of you do, that it is possible. I'm just not sure how to get there yet.

It will indeed work out. :thumbup:
Friends call me Chuck. :photo: This link takes you to my Flickr albums. Please click on any album to scroll through it.
(I prefer to present pictures in albums because I can put them in specific order.)

All the great photographers use cameras! No, really. :|