Welcome new members. If you have been recently invited to join our forum, welcome.
Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself at The Meeting Room / General Discussions / Introduce yourself

Image Processingbirdsnack

Post-processing: Editing techniques, software, hardware and other resources. Chemical or digital.
From simple corrections to multi-layered edits, actions, tone mapping and more.
PietFrancke
Mentoris Maximus
Mentoris Maximus
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Re: birdsnack

Post by PietFrancke »

minniev wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:31 am
PietFrancke wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:02 am
Psjunkie wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:00 am
I like them all....this one is good but I almost feel more background than birdsnack....kind of a cat behind the cat..maybe your intent
LOL, you might have something there Frank - that background is kind of loud... No, I never saw a cat there!
This is wonderful. I love the cat image and I love Frank’s sketch..I cannot unsee franks cat.
LOL, me too... Frank put it into my head too.. like a bad song.

uuglypher
Mentoris Tribunus
Mentoris Tribunus
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Post by uuglypher »

PietFrancke wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:34 am
another version - I always come back to this one, figuring there is at least good potential.. birdsnack.jpg
Hi, Piet;

IMO each of your efforts up through Sept 11 was an improvement! Although that nascent cat face in the BG WAS a bit of distraction, and then Frank took the bait and further illustrated that fact.

Dave

PietFrancke
Mentoris Maximus
Mentoris Maximus
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Post by PietFrancke »

uuglypher wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:23 pm
PietFrancke wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:34 am
another version - I always come back to this one, figuring there is at least good potential.. birdsnack.jpg
Hi, Piet;

IMO each of your efforts up through Sept 11 was an improvement! Although that nascent cat face in the BG WAS a bit of distraction, and then Frank took the bait and further illustrated that fact.

Dave
LOL - That would be Frank - every time I put out the bait, he takes the hook, line, and fishing pole. It is like baiting a shark!!