Like a Phoenix, we have risen from the ashes of a technical bonfire that took the site down without warning. We are a little singed but the forum works. Help us test it out and let us know if you run into problems. We will pass on more information as we work our way through with our tech gurus who brought the site back from the dead. Thank you for your patience and welcome home! pM

Welcome new members. If you have been recently invited to join our forum, welcome.
Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself at The Meeting Room / General Discussions / Introduce yourself

Image Processingbirdsnack

Post-processing: Editing techniques, software, hardware and other resources. Chemical or digital.
From simple corrections to multi-layered edits, actions, tone mapping and more.
Psjunkie
Mentoris Magister
Mentoris Magister
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Re: birdsnack

Post by Psjunkie »

PietFrancke wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:02 am
Psjunkie wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:00 am
I like them all....this one is good but I almost feel more background than birdsnack....kind of a cat behind the cat..maybe your intent
LOL, you might have something there Frank - that background is kind of loud... No, I never saw a cat there!
Probably haven't had as many as me.........cats I mean

minniev
Mentoris Supremus
Mentoris Supremus
Social Media Opt-In: Yes

Post by minniev »

PietFrancke wrote:
Psjunkie wrote:
I like them all....this one is good but I almost feel more background than birdsnack....kind of a cat behind the cat..maybe your intent
LOL, you might have something there Frank - that background is kind of loud... No, I never saw a cat there!
This is wonderful. I love the cat image and I love Frank’s sketch..I cannot unsee franks cat.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

PietFrancke
Mentoris Maximus
Mentoris Maximus

Post by PietFrancke »

Psjunkie wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:04 am
PietFrancke wrote:
Psjunkie wrote:
Probably haven't had as many as me.........cats I mean
too many... I like dogs better.

PietFrancke
Mentoris Maximus
Mentoris Maximus

Post by PietFrancke »

minniev wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:31 am
PietFrancke wrote:
Psjunkie wrote:
This is wonderful. I love the cat image and I love Frank’s sketch..I cannot unsee franks cat.
LOL, me too... Frank put it into my head too.. like a bad song.

uuglypher
Mentoris Quintus
Mentoris Quintus
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Post by uuglypher »

PietFrancke wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:34 am
another version - I always come back to this one, figuring there is at least good potential.. birdsnack.jpg
Hi, Piet;

IMO each of your efforts up through Sept 11 was an improvement! Although that nascent cat face in the BG WAS a bit of distraction, and then Frank took the bait and further illustrated that fact.

Dave

PietFrancke
Mentoris Maximus
Mentoris Maximus

Post by PietFrancke »

uuglypher wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:23 pm
PietFrancke wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:34 am
another version - I always come back to this one, figuring there is at least good potential.. birdsnack.jpg
Hi, Piet;

IMO each of your efforts up through Sept 11 was an improvement! Although that nascent cat face in the BG WAS a bit of distraction, and then Frank took the bait and further illustrated that fact.

Dave
LOL - That would be Frank - every time I put out the bait, he takes the hook, line, and fishing pole. It is like baiting a shark!!