Animals Showcaselunch

Matt Quinn
Mentoris Primus
Mentoris Primus
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Re: lunch

Post by Matt Quinn » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:14 am

Piet, A moment that explains why some folk become vegetarians. Yet some will eat fish. Don't know whether you ever read the comic strip, The Phantom. He lived in a skull cave in the jungle and had trained some big cats, don't remember which, to eat fish instead of other animals. Even as a kid, I always thought it was simple minded; the fish died. So, if the purpose was to avoid killing living things, stopping part way was a disappointment. And then I wondered what kind of a world this was that required us to kill to live. I still don't know. Matt
Matt Quinn

"One should really use the camera as though tomorrow you'd be stricken blind." Dorothea Lange

St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Post by St3v3M » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:18 am

Matt Quinn wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:14 am
Piet, A moment that explains why some folk become vegetarians. Yet some will eat fish. Don't know whether you ever read the comic strip, The Phantom. He lived in a skull cave in the jungle and had trained some big cats, don't remember which, to eat fish instead of other animals. Even as a kid, I always thought it was simple minded; the fish died. So, if the purpose was to avoid killing living things, stopping part way was a disappointment. And then I wondered what kind of a world this was that required us to kill to live. I still don't know. Matt
If the snake didn't eat the rat we'd be overrun. It's a circle that doesn't see empathy, but rather checks and balances. S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"