People ShowcaseThings I love

pop511
Mentoris Dominus
Mentoris Dominus
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Re: Things I love

Post by pop511 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:02 pm

Found Harwich and Brewster, and the pond that you mentioned must be Pleasant Lake?
Looking around Google maps, you are not too far from New York, but thankfully far enough, to be away from. If you know what I mean..
Being so far away, I miss out on what you guys are describing/talking about, which is why I tried to be careful on my Mallacoota postings
I'm going to Nip_On over to Nippon in three weeks and run around on the bullet trains to visit all the major cities. Should be fun!!
No clothes in the suitcase yet, but bloody full of photo gear.
Have fun;
ed davis

Matt Quinn
Mentoris Maximus
Mentoris Maximus
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Post by Matt Quinn » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:22 am

pop511 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:02 pm
Found Harwich and Brewster, and the pond that you mentioned must be Pleasant Lake?
Looking around Google maps, you are not too far from New York, but thankfully far enough, to be away from. If you know what I mean..
Being so far away, I miss out on what you guys are describing/talking about, which is why I tried to be careful on my Mallacoota postings
I'm going to Nip_On over to Nippon in three weeks and run around on the bullet trains to visit all the major cities. Should be fun!!
No clothes in the suitcase yet, but bloody full of photo gear.
Have fun;
Long Pond, Ed. The boundary between the two towns cuts right across the middle of the pond. We were on the Harwich side at that time, very near to the Brewster boundary about 100 yards to the right.

Enjoy Japan. The cemeteries out in the countryside are extremely photogenic and not often shot. Matt
Matt Quinn

"...approach the light as opposed to the subject." Stan Godwin

pop511
Mentoris Dominus
Mentoris Dominus
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Post by pop511 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:14 am

"Enjoy Japan. The cemeteries out in the countryside are extremely photogenic and not often shot."
Thanks for the tip Matt.
ed davis