Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Re: 'Bad Liver & A Broken Heart'

Post by davechinn » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:23 pm

Duck wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:00 pm
davechinn wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:35 am
Duck, the only commentary I have to offer is that she and I just happen to be at the same place at the same time. I have seen her in the past, but never got the opportunity to capture her. Maybe the title doesn't fit the image, but I try to be respectful with all of my street shots AND titles, especially with this type of character study, so to speak. The title came from a song written and composed by Tom Waits. The meaning of the song may not fit the character but it would not surprise me that my speculation is somewhere close. https://songmeanings.com/songs/view/50361/ I'm sure our paths will cross again and I have strong intentions of getting info from her.
Dave
I see. Because of the title I thought there was more to the story. Didn't realize it came from a song.

I'm sorry, I should have mentioned where the title came from. I can be a little discrete and probably need to work on correcting. Sometimes I have trouble with titles and wonder why I do it. This one was troublesome for me. It would not surprise me that this woman is not much older than me. Her appearance and body language stood out that I couldn't resist the opportunity. I couldn't come up with anything acceptable so I dug into my song archives, but under the circumstances you or anyone else probably would not have known where the title came from. Thanks for responding, here is one full view of her.
Dave
Attachments
DEC_9530w B&W.jpg
http://www.davechinn.com/

Don’t shoot what it looks like. Shoot what it feels like.
David Alan Harvey

St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Post by St3v3M » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:59 am

davechinn wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:45 pm
While out yesterday came across this unique individual and since it has been a long while I had to capture her before it was too late.
So many stories here! S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"

davechinn
Mentoris Primus
Mentoris Primus
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Post by davechinn » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:00 pm

St3v3M wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:59 am
davechinn wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:45 pm
While out yesterday came across this unique individual and since it has been a long while I had to capture her before it was too late.
So many stories here! S-

Yes I agree Steve !!! I'm sure I will cross her path in the near future and I plan to gather up a couple of stories.
Dave
http://www.davechinn.com/

Don’t shoot what it looks like. Shoot what it feels like.
David Alan Harvey