“The world is a university and everyone in it is a teacher. Make sure when you wake up in the morning, you go to school.” —T. D. Jakes
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Ernst-Ulrich Schafer
- Key Founding Member
- Posts: 868
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:17 pm
- Location: Port Angeleeeeeeees, WA
- Editing option: No, please do not edit my images
Mary called the other day and wanted a studio visit. She is wanting something to leave behind for her Grand Children.
- IMG_6731 20XFramed.jpg (131.41 KiB) Viewed 72 times
- IMG_6702 16X20.jpg (32.08 KiB) Viewed 72 times
- IMG_6765 16x20.jpg (49.42 KiB) Viewed 72 times
- IMG_6759 16X20.jpg (43.47 KiB) Viewed 72 times
Today is the Day, a New Day.
- Mentoris Magnus
- Posts: 2328
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am
- Location: Mississippi
- Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
Thanks for sharing these wonderful portraits. The expressiveness in her hands makes number one so powerful. You are a master of hands. Have you ever done a gallery show of just hands? I’ve never seen anyone do one, but you could. The third, with its display of cultural treasures, is my favorite.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests