2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Ernst-Ulrich Schafer
- Key Founding Member
- Posts: 984
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:17 pm
- Location: Port Angeleeeeeeees, WA
- Editing option: No, please do not edit my images
Had our annual Crab Festival here in Port Angeles. Took the time to stop by for a quick look. The place was packed the whole weekend.
Today is the Day, a New Day.
- Mentoris Magister
- Posts: 3903
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am
- Location: Mississippi
- Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
These are both pretty grand. I like the set of work you share that has translucent barriers between us and the subjects - glass, plastic, fabric. The way you shoot through these things makes them an integral texture in the images, fascinating to study from the viewer’s standpoint.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests